1/6 halloween 1978 laurie strode (caine productions/yunsil toribox)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys, a question. Do you want the coat hanger to be intact the way it was before Laurie used it to attack Myers or do you want it to be damaged when she shaped it into a weapon to poke him in the eye with it? Let us know please. Fergo plans to start working on the prototype of the set this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For an extra hanger, I won't be surprised if Fergo will increase his price quote for the set to make the extra one. I'll ask him and let you guys know.

Personally I think that's a good idea to make both.

Talked to Fergo. He will make the extra hanger into a weapon. He's going to make the first set of prototypes to show us and he mentioned the price per set will be adjusted a little now that an extra hanger is included. He hasn't mentioned how much yet. Wanted to make the prototypes first before he decides how much more this one will be.

What body would the clothing be tailored for?

Yeah we've gotta talk about that... Hot Toys bodies like Pepper Pots and Scarlet Witch would be good, but they're obviously not cheap and plentiful.

There are plenty of reasonably-priced female bodies. Very Cool comes to mind.

Pepper Potts would be ideal since her bust size is small. Not sure about Scarlet Witch cause her bust is bigger than Potts. Also there's HT Alice and Anjelica. Their bust size is small too. We have to remember Jamie Lee Curtis's bust were small. I'd call em mosquito bites. Lol

Last edited:
I won't be surprised if Yunsil/Toribox asks me to send them a body for them to tailor the outfit to it so it'll be good for us to discuss this and come to a decision of what body to use.

Jamie Lee Curtis Definitely isn't flat. They were just hidden well under the collared shirt and sweater. Probably a medium chest doll would work well.

Pepper Potts would be ideal since her bust size is small. Not sure about Scarlet Witch cause her bust is bigger than Potts. Also there's HT Alice and Anjelica. Their bust size is small too. We have to remember Jamie Lee Curtis's bust were barely shown, almost flat chest. I'd call em mosquito bites. Lol

Small bust, but not too small. The green shirt she wears home from school earlier in the film is more flattering than the blue button-down.

Halloween-Long-Walk.jpg

HT Ada Wong would work, too. None of the HT bodies are cheap though and I don't think knock-off small bust bodies are very popular (because 'men').

i was thinking the HT Black Widow (scarlett johansen) body, would fit nicely

I didn't stare at her bust the whole movie like you guys probably did! So you memorized them well better than me. Ha!

I'm not able to open the link you shared while using Tapatalk, WhatNow. I'll have to take a look when I'm on my laptop.

I googled the link and I'm not sure about a seamless body? I'm not too crazy about em. The figure will be fully clothed though with an exception if you roll up the sleeves. I think a hot toys body will be fine don't you? Scarlet Witch, Pepper Potts, Alice, Anjelica, Black Widow or Ada Wong? Or even Leia?

when we talk of a Jamie Lee Curtis body...its hard for me not to think about that scene in True Lies ;)

I didn't stare at her bust the whole movie like you guys probably did! So you memorized them well better than me. Ha!

I didn't either. I was using Google image-search to see what body might be appropriate. I do remember her being tall and thin, or perhaps being thin just made her seem tall, but it's easy to remember the wrong thing without using a reference---like how a lot of people think Loomis was overweight in the first movie even though it wasn't until the later movies that Donald Pleasence put on more weight.

I think a Hot Toys body is really the way to go to get the right look, but the price is the only thing that gives me pause. Granted, there are plenty of examples of Yunsil clothing sets that are tailored to specific Hot Toys bodies.

I'm not able to open the link you shared while using Tapatalk, WhatNow. I'll have to take a look when I'm on my laptop.

:lol:rotfl:lol

Back