Arkham Exclusive video game Robin Figure update 5/22/2012 pg1

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Moe

Guys...I decided to seperate the arkham Batman Thread, to his own Thread...So here are some sneak Peek Pics of the Chest armor before we make the piece's in Vynil.
The Only shot I don't have because it is being worked on is the boots..Keep in mind also these Robins will be in Color.

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

The figure will come with 4 hands 2 open and 2 fist to hold the long weapon pole.
Boots are in the mold stay tuned for complete shot of robin!
ROBIN
scaled.php

1) Senbi575 (Deposit Sent/In-Progress)
2) LordAzrael (Deposit Sent/In-Progress)
3) Gray
4) Mightyq (PAID/In-Progress)
5) HPGR_Thrawn (Deposit Sent/In-Progress)
6) Phantom65 (PAID/In-Progress)
7) JD18_92
8) pcleemake
9) darkchylde80
10) Open

CLOSED no wait list sorry!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Arkham Robin...

Those new pics make it really hard to pass on this. Put me down as a maybe for now.

Yeah, and it really shows. The detailing is great. Gives me hope for Freeze :monkey3

Yeah, and it really shows. The detailing is great. Gives me hope for Freeze :monkey3

thankyou.gif
Bro...Appreciate that! Yes we have invested in Good equiptment now to make rubber type armor, Gloves, Boots, Etc: We can Only get better in this Bizz! As for Freeze
confused-question.gif
Possibility is all I can say at this time.

:lol Yeah, he would be a challenge. That is for sure.

Re: Arkham Exclusive video game Robin...

Wow!! This one looks amazing Moe! I really wish I had the cash, I would pick this up in a heart beat. Great work on it so far, I can't wait to see the final.

Re: Arkham Exclusive video game Robin...

Thanks Guys... We went all out on these arkham Exclusives! 10 each for the world thats it.
batman.gif

Re: Arkham Exclusive video game Robin Figure

Impressive Moe! I loved the take on Robin in the game. Keeping my eye on this for sure. That chest armour looks awesome.

No real interest due to lack of interest in the character (but mostly AA's interpretation) - but that looks really great; the chest armor detailing is top notch.

Yeah, Robin in AA really sucked :lol

He's NOT in AA, hense the :lol

He's only in AC and those are his alternate costume skins.

But seriously? You haven't played the games? I think you need to STOP making these figures until you do! Seriously!

Well I do it for you guys... Does not mean I have to be fan of everything we make lol. As long as you guys like it... I will own every batman we do though!

Hey buddy, paypal balances should be comin anyday now so i can pick up bats FINALLY! :lol This looks awesome tho,so throw me on the list as a maybe ftm

Hey buddy, paypal balances should be comin anyday now so i can pick up bats FINALLY! :lol This looks awesome tho,so throw me on the list as a maybe ftm

Cool... Ok your on there buddy, thanks

Back