Arkham Exclusive video game Robin Figure update 5/22/2012 pg1

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Arkham Exclusive video game Robin Figure update pg4

That's looking fantastic, Moe. I can't wait to see the whole thing.

Soon! Pics will be up! Don't mind ugly dragon hands, the hands gloves are casted as you can see in pic. That was just to size things.
This will be Anazing Arkham boy wonder

Moe you are the man! I am looking forward to getting this to stand along side your Arkham Bats!

So sorry for delay Guys...I know it has been in the making for longest but I want it right... So tonight Pics I hope to have all the parts dried and ready to paint today.

Will be worth the wait I promise...I know you guys want to add it to your Arkham batman! we also finished the Sculpt of catwoman

Good day to you, Moe.. How much is this? If the price is right, will go on the Waitlist. :wave

Good day to you, Moe.. How much is this? If the price is right, will go on the Waitlist. :wave

Will be close to same as Arkham Bats, No more no less... Lots of work in this Robin piece. Thanks LoneWolf added to wait list.

PICS PG1

Ready for pre-ordering Guys... PM me if your on the list of 10 I will send payment details...If you can't do it...I appreciate you letting me know so that others can get in on him...only 10 thats all.

Thanks Guys

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Arkham Exclusive video game Robin Figure update 5/7/2012 pg1

He looks awesome, great job Moe :rock

Oooh.. I'm now a cliffhanger at #11!!! :rock

Oooh.. I'm now a cliffhanger at #11!!! :rock

Almost there Lone:lecture... The thing with having the figure take this long, sometimes senerios change and people drop off...So I am sure you may sneak a spot I hope for you bro:wink1:

Thanks for wishing me luck.. Or maybe I can have the APO (Artist Proof #0) copy, haha :clap

Please PM me the price, as I can't find the price on the Arkham City Batman thread :dunno

Absolutely wicked figure mate!

I know yeah! Great thanks buddy! Yourself? I see you've been busy making awesome figures ! :)

I know yeah! Great thanks buddy! Yourself? I see you've been busy making awesome figures ! :)

I'm good brother... Yeah been trying new stuff and have a new tailor on board so if you need anything give me a holler ok? I will help you anyway I can.

Back