Caine's Michael Myers Sculpt

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:exactly:

Can't wait for Loomis Caine!

photo32.jpg

Early stage in the kirk mask. finished wax sculpt of loomis. Hope you guys dig it.

photo32.jpg

Early stage in the kirk mask. finished wax sculpt of loomis. Hope you guys dig it.

That Loomis is Insane Caine, You No Im On That List :wink1: Waiting Patiently For That Freddy Too ,

and all your other sculpts come to think of it :lol

Cain,t Wait To See Your Painting Skills On This Head though!!!

Lookin awesome Cain. I'm in for any sculpt you put out. My Myers is top notch thanks to you.

I've said it before, some of us should be automatically defaulted to the list for anything you put out man! Lol. Looking great on all fronts!

Thanks guys. I'll post updates asap. and soon I'll post finished pics of my kirk mask sculpt. and though I'm not the best with criticism lol, I would like to hear what you guys think once its closer to completion. It's always good to have a few other pairs of eyes that can see imperfections that I cant.

Ok great Caine put me down at number 1 for the Loomis :wink1:

So is the Shatner just gunna be like an alternate head for any myers figure? Or are you gunna cut out the eyes? I'm a little confused brother

So is the Shatner just gunna be like an alternate head for any myers figure? Or are you gunna cut out the eyes? I'm a little confused brother

Yeah Caine, please please please include me on that Loomis list! ____ing killed it! :rock

I think he is converting an actual Shatner mask into a Myers mask bro.

Yeah Caine, please please please include me on that Loomis list! ____ing killed it! :rock

I think he is converting an actual Shatner mask into a Myers mask bro.

Put me down too please, incase im late joining the party :D

No problem, I can add throw you guys on the list once it starts. The shatner mask is a full sized wearable mask. Its not much to look at now, but I think its gonna be great once it's completed. and as far as the loomis goes, I think I'm only doing 10 this time, I guess I'll see how many are interested.

Always add me for a new sculpt I know I will love it just take my money when your ready Caine

Really??? That Shatner is gunna be a 1:1 scale mask???? HOly Crap thats gunna be insane.

Ok Caine lets go on the Loomis brother , you have alotta hungry dogs here waiting , with money ready .

LOLZ

got my Headsculpt today!!!...AWESOME!!!!....now just waiting on my suit from Moe and we are READY TO GO!!!!...THNX again Caine!!!!..:)

LOOMIS!

Mark me down!

Also, Just got my head in the mail, and it's even better in hand. The thing looks like a still from the flick.

What's the best body to snap this bad boy on to?

Back