Caine's Michael Myers Sculpt

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Caine's Michael Myers Sculpt (First 10 Payments Due)

ETA of next 10???:impatient:

very soon. I've actually been under the weather the past few days, and my fiance got in an accident that totaled her car. Things have been a little hectic lately. Promise it wont be long.

very soon. I've actually been under the weather the past few days, and my fiance got in an accident that totaled her car. Things have been a little hectic lately. Promise it wont be long.

Take your time bro, some things are way more important than 1/6 scale figures! Good luck!!

Sorry to hear this. Hope things get better for you both!

Caine...Hope she is ok Pal...Do what you got to do my friend, family First always.

Thanks guys. Aside from some gnarly bruises and soreness, she's fine thankfully. Just hoping the insurance pays out enough to get another vehicle.

Crap! Now i feel like douche! Hope shes ok, priorities come first, hope all is well

Crap! Now i feel like douche! Hope shes ok, priorities come first, hope all is well

Don't sweat it man! You didn't know. Plus I know you're just anxious to get your myers and that makes me happy!

photo27.jpg

Bruce myers lol those knives and cleavers look real nice and sorry to hear about the accident hope all is well and insurance buys you sweet new ride

sorry to Hear about Your Partners Accident my Friend Hope all Goes Well :1-1:

There,s No Rush At All Sending My Head Out Mate - Get Yourself Fit And Well First - And Those Knifes Have Turned out Amazing Too ;)

Nothing less than Perfect , As i Expected From You :clap I,d Be intrested in a Full set, definitely The Knife For My MYERS :wink1:

Take Good Care , Look After YaSelf..

hey, do these have eyes sculpted in them? and are the haired & painted versions going to go back up for sale for a 2nd run? if not i may get a blank

Back