Caine's Michael Myers Sculpt

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Caine's Michael Myers Sculpt (First 10 Payments Due)

My coverall arrived today! :rock

Got mine today!!! Really surprised, didn't even know it was on the way. Caine bro, you KILLED it, one of my favorite Myers sculpts!!!

Still waiting on Mine...Got stuck on the 28th:dunno Maybe Monday! Post pics guys Love to see all...All who waiting coveralls, Should be here any day for me to send them out.

:yess:got mine today freaking love it all i need now is my coveralls and my evilface decal put it on my body and bam awsome myers

myers4.jpg

myers3.jpg

myers2.jpg

still a WIP i still need to do the lip shading and the brows but so far so good

myers.jpg

i made my own knife with a metal blade turned out pretty good and painted up the mask to get rid of the brand new look i think this is going to be one good looking myers:yess:

Last edited by a moderator:

looks awesome, can't wait for mine :>

Glad to hear a couple more of you guys got yours. Even happier that you're happy with them! Slp Bishop, the weathering looks great! so, thats five members who've got theirs, five more to go for the first ten!

yes i was very happy when i opened my package today my gut told me when you made your first thread that you were a guy to watch your first sculpt out of the gate and its amaizing really good job man rest easy everyone who gets this is going to have good things to say about it i really liked it being white because you can make it look however you want it to from whatever part of the movie you nailed it bro:clap

Got mine today! Thanks Caine amazing work my friend!
I'll post pics soon..,

Great work:clap Happy as can be with both

Got my head sculpt Saturday and it looks great. I may weather it too but not sure about my approach yet. I am getting a body for it soon so I will post pics once he is all put together. :rock

Here is My Caine Myers...Evil Display
scaled.php

The color looks really good moe can't wait to get mine also put some more pics up of different angles dying to see it And what body did you use

The color looks really good moe can't wait to get mine also put some more pics up of different angles dying to see it And what body did you use

Thanks...I went with the enterbay body because it is fairly tall for 12" My coveralls are not weatherd so I may leave them clean, or send to someone for weathering.
images

This looks great but something seems different with your Myers head sculpt. Darker hair or something?

I NOTICED THAT TOO :dunno I HOPE CAINE DOES MINE WITH THE LIGHT BROWN HAIR THATS WHAT MADE IT LOOK A TAD BETTER - IN MY OPINON!!!

I NOTICED THAT TOO :dunno I HOPE CAINE DOES MINE WITH THE LIGHT BROWN HAIR THATS WHAT MADE IT LOOK A TAD BETTER - IN MY OPINON!!!

You're getting the version with the lighter hair slayer. The head in the pic is the previous head sculpt. I had finished 2 before I switched to the new and improved sculpt.

You're getting the version with the lighter hair slayer. The head in the pic is the previous head sculpt. I had finished 2 before I switched to the new and improved sculpt.

I knew it!! :lol I had a feeling it was the first sculpt. I love the one you sent me but I still think that original sculpt was great too despite the hair color.

Back