Caine's Michael Myers Sculpt

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Caine's Michael Myers Sculpt (First 10 Payments Due)

cainemyers012.jpg

Love This Pic Mike ;) definitely need to had some shadeing round the lips, cheeks and eye brows - never noticed they was,ent coloured in on cain,s pic,s.

Still one hell of a Beautiful sculpt though Guy,s - i Love it and Caint wait to get him put together ;)

Love This Pic Mike ;) definitely need to had some shadeing round the lips, cheeks and eye brows - never noticed they was,ent coloured in on cain,s pic,s.

Still one hell of a Beautiful sculpt though Guy,s - i Love it and Caint wait to get him put together ;)

I flesh toned it and layered white on top. Sorry bout the lack of weathering. Glad to hear you guys are diggin the sculpt though. I've been on edge waiting for someone to get theirs and hear their opinion.

Got my Myers today. It's F'n awesome!! Nice work Caine. Can't wait for your next project.

Echo, it looks great! I'm so envious. Congrats bro, Caine nailed it.

Ok Freaks after some extreme weathering to the mask , I'm done .

I'm very very pleased with the sculpt and i kinda loved the fact that it was clean when i got it , i had alotta fun bringing it to life . I also darkened the hair a bit.

I paint washed my coveralls with a spruce green and they kick serious ass . Caine thanks again buddy for the awesome sculpt and i can't wait to get the H2 off you .

Before

cainemyers004.jpg

After!!!!!!!

cainesmyerscomplete001.jpg

cainesmyerscomplete002.jpg

cainesmyerscomplete003.jpg

cainesmyerscomplete004.jpg

cainesmyerscomplete005.jpg

cainesmyerscomplete006.jpg

Comparison between Ones Customs Old 78 which is based apon the cover of the Halloween 4 Movie Poster

cainesmyerscomplete007.jpg

Still need to add the flap on the right pocket
cainesmyerscomplete008.jpg

cainesmyerscomplete009.jpg

Thats funny you picked that pic Voorhees . My girl just said "That's a Good Picture"

Thanks buddy

Now that's what I am talking about...Great Job Mike...Looks Great! I am not a fan of the all white look to the mask, but you did yours just right! Great Job Caine also on that head my friend...
cainesmyerscomplete010.jpg

So guys, glad to hear the positive response. Ecko those pics are amazing and the weathering looks great! Sorry again that they turned out whiter than you'd thought fellas. I just want to let everyone know that if you're not satisfied, ship it back and I'll be happy to provide a refund. Just wanna do right by you guys! Thanks!

So guys, glad to hear the positive response. Ecko those pics are amazing and the weathering looks great! Sorry again that they turned out whiter than you'd thought fellas. I just want to let everyone know that if you're not satisfied, ship it back and I'll be happy to provide a refund. Just wanna do right by you guys! Thanks!

I like the all white look. You did a good job dude. The spot I have for him puts him in perfect shading.

I just want to let everyone know that if you're not satisfied, ship it back and I'll be happy to provide a refund. Just wanna do right by you guys! Thanks!

Now That's Customer Service - And that's how it should be :clap

I am 100% happy with mine buddy . Thanks for the comment Caine :hi5:

Hey Cain I think I would like to be on the blank list to for an extra if that's cool

Back