Caine's Michael Myers Sculpt

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Caine's Michael Myers Sculpt (First 10 Payments Due)

Oh and just got my tracking number :yess:

Man I love myers as much as the next but all I would want is this one h2 and yes I know I'm going to hear it for this but zombie remake of the first one I really enjoyed it not the 2 but the first was decent but I would like to stick 80's horror for the moment like most I think and a leatherface I diddnt even think of that but we would need a chainsaw to go with him would that be possible cane

Man I love myers as much as the next but all I would want is this one h2 and yes I know I'm going to hear it for this but zombie remake of the first one I really enjoyed it not the 2 but the first was decent but I would like to stick 80's horror for the moment like most I think and a leatherface I diddnt even think of that but we would need a chainsaw to go with him would that be possible cane

Why not just upgrade the SS LF? Mine is already on a muscle body and could use a new head...

Good point the head would be fine lol

Any news when the NEXT 10 will be ready?? Im ready to paypal you! , lol

I'm still waiting on a couple payments. And I'll have the next batch ready in a couple weeks. Hopefully I'll get some good reviews from the first ten members!

I'm still waiting on a couple payments. And I'll have the next batch ready in a couple weeks. Hopefully I'll get some good reviews from the first ten members!
I'm sure we'll all have good reviews for you dude. Especially with as good as these look. You came up here hitting heavy and hard with your first sculpt being the best Myers to date. You got alot of attention on you now :duff

Hmmmmmm where's mine? :impatient:

:D

Soon I'm sure homie :1-1:

Soon I'm sure homie :1-1:

rYtmV.gif

Honestly Caine this is one of the faster turnarounds I've seen from a customizer you have nothing to be nervous about and on top of that you work speaks for itself rest easy bro

alright guys i need to finish getting everything for this guy i have moes coveralls comming and im going to put him on the new muscle true type I need to get a under shirt,boots,and a knife im going to pm evilface for a decal any ideas on what kind of boots and shirt to get and where i could get a metal butcher knife for him and also what color is his undershirt supposed to be i want to hear what everyone elses plans are for this awsome sculpt as well

alright guys i need to finish getting everything for this guy i have moes coveralls comming and im going to put him on the new muscle true type I need to get a under shirt,boots,and a knife im going to pm evilface for a decal any ideas on what kind of boots and shirt to get and where i could get a metal butcher knife for him and also what color is his undershirt supposed to be i want to hear what everyone elses plans are for this awsome sculpt as well

I will only suggest 2 things. I don't think a muscle true type would suit Mikey. He was not muscular in the original 2 Halloween films. There were bigger guys who played him in the later sequels but in the beginning he was thinner. The first Myers custom i put together way back when I used an HT narrow shoulder body.

The 2nd thing is he wears a black T-Shirt underneath his coveralls.

I will only suggest 2 things. I don't think a muscle true type would suit Mikey. He was not muscular in the original 2 Halloween films. There were bigger guys who played him in the later sequels but in the beginning he was thinner. The first Myers custom i put together way back when I used an HT narrow shoulder body.

Narrow shoulder, huh? I like that.

A ttl body works good with myers too.

This is all true but I only have the muscle bodies so it's worth a shot :) At the end of the day (the TTM19) they're not Schwarzenegger muscular. I hear ya though.

Btw a black t-shirt? I guess I never really paid attention to that detail.

Back