Caine's Michael Myers Sculpt

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Caine's Michael Myers Sculpt (First 10 Payments Due)

Yeah all I have at the moment is an extra muscle body so that's what he's going on and if he looks that bad I will get a dif body down the road thanks guys just ordered a shirt and boots can't wait to put this togeather

This is all true but I only have the muscle bodies so it's worth a shot :) At the end of the day (the TTM19) they're not Schwarzenegger muscular. I hear ya though.

Btw a black t-shirt? I guess I never really paid attention to that detail.

Yep a black one. Back when I was putting together my first one using Silent Surfer's head sculpt, he actually pointed it out to me. I was shocked too but when I went back and looked at the film, it was true. Not only in that one but the sequels as well not including the remake RZ ones.

I'm using the enterbay Che body I bought when I ordered the mr Han figure... Looks pretty good! I'll post pics soon with Myers outfit and Knife
Here is nude body...And he's tall which works well for me.
ENB10045.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm using the enterbay Che body I bought when I ordered the mr Han figure... Looks pretty good! I'll post pics soon with Myers outfit and Knife
Here is nude body...And he's tall which works well for me.
ENB10045.jpg

Didn't Caine say he shaped the neck peg to fit the tradition Hot Toys TT? Is the EB body above similar?

My Myers Departed Texas Today!!!!!!!! :yess:
Should be here Monday :panic:

Didn't Caine say he shaped the neck peg to fit the tradition Hot Toys TT? Is the EB body above similar?

Not sure Buddy but the neck is not all that fat...If there is some minor dremeling involved I will let you know. But I won't have my Head for atleast 3 weeks or so according to the List. But I will post pics with my coveralls full figure here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mine should be here by Wednesday :yess:

put me on the list for blank please

:panic::panic: " Out for Delivery, February 27, 2012, 9:17 am, LOWELL, MA 01852 ":panic::panic:​

Anytime now :yess::impatient:

:panic::panic: " Out for Delivery, February 27, 2012, 9:17 am, LOWELL, MA 01852 ":panic::panic:​

Anytime now :yess::impatient:

PIIICCCS!

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Sick Caine!!!!!! I'm gunna dirty this up a bit. I love it thanks a lot man
. I'll send you some feed back soon
Sent From My Sony Xperia Using EckoTalk

Caine nailed this sculp!!! This and any Myers sculpt is not to be viewed in bright light

You need to have this badass is a dark area to get the full effect , It really is spot on dead nut accurate to Halloween 78 .

I'm just gunna dry brush a little dirt on the mask cuz its bright white now , as if Mikey just stole it from the hardware store .

cainemyers001.jpg

cainemyers002.jpg

cainemyers003.jpg

cainemyers004.jpg

cainemyers005.jpg

cainemyers006.jpg

cainemyers007.jpg

cainemyers008.jpg

MONEY SHOT!!!!!
cainemyers009.jpg

cainemyers010.jpg

Sick Caine!!!!!! I'm gunna dirty this up a bit. I love it thanks a lot man
. I'll send you some feed back soon
Sent From My Sony Xperia Using EckoTalk

Looks Great E...The mask looks really white though? is that the Camera flash?

Cain if your reading this Please dirty mine up with some shadows ok pal. Thanks

Ecko Nice figure man...Looks Great! Enjoy

Back