Caine's Michael Myers Sculpt

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Caine's Michael Myers Sculpt (First 10 Payments Due)

ooh! just saw this. if i could get on the waitlist or for a 2nd run that'd be awesome.

Caine, those sculpts look amazing, and i can deffo now can say that this is thee greatest myers sculpt ive ever seen, hands down!

:clap:clap A True Artist at His Best :clap:clap Amazing Work right there Cain ;)

Still a good wait for mine being number 16 - but im really lookin forward to you guys posting pic,s with HIM body,ed up and overall,s ON :yess:

Payment sent. Can't wait to get this!!:panic:

Thanks bud! Can't wait for you guys to get em!

Caine, would you have interest in doing all variations of myers from the original series? No remake crap.

Caine, would you have interest in doing all variations of myers from the original series? No remake crap.

I'd like to do that. I definitely want to do 81 myers, but I think other sculpts would have to be further down the line so I dont get burned out.

Remake stuff would be ok, for the sake of completion. :)\

Liked his look, not the movie.

I'd like to do that. I definitely want to do 81 myers, but I think other sculpts would have to be further down the line so I dont get burned out.

81 with bleeding eyes :rock

I have zero interest in any Myers besides the OG first two movies. Maybe a zombie part 1. But I say, Loomis! The head is almost done anyways, looks great, will be an easy bash, and give Myers company.

I have zero interest in any Myers besides the OG first two movies. Maybe a zombie part 1. But I say, Loomis! The head is almost done anyways, looks great, will be an easy bash, and give Myers company.

H1,h2 and h20 are all I desire. I'd like to see them at some point. H20 is the best sequel imo. I'd love a h20 figure.

Back