Caine's Michael Myers Sculpt

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Caine's Michael Myers Sculpt LIST CLOSED

WMP-Nightstalker-Michael-Myers-Replica-mask.jpg

Hey guys just wanted to give people here a heads up. For those who haven't had a chance to grab one of Moe's coveralls and missed out on it but still need a pair, there is a seller on eBay that has several of the tan Saturday Toys coveralls available right now. I just bought 2 myself since they are very rare and hard to come by at this point. This is the whole set that comes with the shirt and shoes as well. So you get the whole outfit here for a little over $40 with free shipping....

https://www.ebay.com/itm/250996351486?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Hey guys just wanted to give people here a heads up. For those who haven't had a chance to grab one of Moe's coveralls and missed out on it but still need a pair, there is a seller on eBay that has several of the tan Saturday Toys coveralls available right now. I just bought 2 myself since they are very rare and hard to come by at this point. This is the whole set that comes with the shirt and shoes as well. So you get the whole outfit here for a little over $40 with free shipping....

https://www.ebay.com/itm/250996351486?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Bought! Thanks for the link bro! The reason I went this route is because it come with boots and a shirt already :rock

awesome! Thank you for posting!

No problem guys. Just trying to help fellow Freaks here. Accurate coveralls in general for Myers are very hard to come by so I know there is a need. Moe did a great service to offer up his as well.

Anyone know what the best way to color the stitching?

Thanks for the coverall link Joebizz, I snagged up a pair.

Caine, any news on these yet? :)

They're being crafted with the utmost love and care! Lol. You guys will have these in hand before you know it!

:clap great news

Caine do you read your PM's or emails...check it bro holler back thanks!

I'm ready to start taking payments from the first ten members on the list. I have all the heads casted and painted and I'm just finishing up putting the hair down on the last few, which should be done by the end of tonight. I'll be pm the first ten with info. Thanks guys!

photo22.jpg

MAN I am #14...Let me know if anyone backs down Bump me lol AWESOME heads Bro. Go check your coveralls out.

Caine, sent you a PM. Please read it when you about to make the rounds. Thanks

MAN I am #14...Let me know if anyone backs down Bump me lol AWESOME heads Bro. Go check your coveralls out.

I'll let ya know bud. and Ive been checkin the coveralls out like every day since you posted that last pic! lol. they look awesome. I can't wait to get em!

Back