Caine's Michael Myers Sculpt

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Caine's Michael Myers Sculpt LIST CLOSED

Wow Caine...I am soooo happy I am on this list as well. Myers cannot be taken for granted. The sculpt seems simple but always extremely challenging to accompish the correct look. Only a select few have done it before but I must say this could be the best yet by far. Great work and I look forward to owning this sculpt and creating a full figure out of him. :clap

:exactly::lecture Awesome Job on the new masks Caine...:clap Looks just like the Flick

These look fantastic :clap

Sorry if this has been answered but when will these be ready for shipment?

Thx.

Thx.

He said as soon as he's done the first 10 he'll ship and accept payments and then do the next 10. However, I don't know how many he has done but as soon as he's done the first 10 he'll be ready.

He said as soon as he's done the first 10 he'll ship and accept payments and then do the next 10. However, I don't know how many he has done but as soon as he's done the first 10 he'll be ready.

Thanks buddy :hi5:

Well from the pic a couple pages back I see 4 completed, so that's awesome. :rock

I'd REALLY like to know if this will fit on the new HT's muscle body?

ok guys... i got everything in place from coveralls to Cains sculpt and metal knife... now i ordered two pair boots from TA and not sure what you guys use for boots, but give some ideas

boots.jpg

Where did you get the knife if you don't mind me asking

ok guys... i got everything in place from coveralls to Cains sculpt and metal knife... now i ordered two pair boots from TA and not sure what you guys use for boots, but give some ideas

boots.jpg

When I'm not on my phone ill post a link to the boots I got to help you out. I had 3 pairs I was debating with and picked the best option.

When I'm not on my phone ill post a link to the boots I got to help you out. I had 3 pairs I was debating with and picked the best option.

Cool thanks

Slp- I had a spare one from Myers I once owned, that I had to part with when 2011 was not going so well.

Thx.

I want to have everyone shipped out in two and a half to three weeks. With the first ten going out between now and then. Thanks everyone for the kind words! Happy to hear you guys are liking the new sculpt. And thanks again for your patience!

Guys who didn't get in on the coverall run I think I have room for 2 more so pm me if you need pair.

boots.jpg

Okay so I was looking at boots Sunday night and I looked up the best pic I could find of the boots myers wore in the 78 film. This is the best pic I found.
9579_M938A_Non_safety_Work_Boots_PROSPECTA_LOGGA_Work_Boot.jpg

Now I saw the pair that you posted Moe, but I saw the stitching going across the top of the toes which wasn't accurate because his boot had smooth toes. So I found these.
FB021_2.jpg

However, I don't like the look of these at all. So I found these.
KGrHqEOKpE6WiYRugJBOoLsIl-qg60_3.jpg

Now I really liked these but the soles are flat kind of making them look like dress shoes instead of work boots. So I looked for ones with a accurate heel and sole. I went with these.
KGrHqRHJDE7zBmkoVSBO-Cjc9JQ60_1.jpg

Now I know they're taller than his boots were and that's their downfall. But besides that they look the closest to his boots. And you won't see how tall they are due to the coverall covering them.

These look to be best I think...Where did you find these?
KGrHqEOKpE6WiYRugJBOoLsIl-qg60_3.jpg

Cool, the saturday toys coverall set looks great, also cheap, is it available in dark blue or is it possible to die them?

yes u can dye , it dyes great but the stitching threads don't dye, yould have to manually color them

Back