Caine's Michael Myers Sculpt

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Caine's Michael Myers Sculpt LIST CLOSED

New head looks great but I got to tell you, I'm still diggin the look of the bigger one too. Either way your sculpting is excellent and I'll be happy to own the one you feel was your best. :clap

here's a couple pics. gives an idea of the size difference, and then one full figure shot. sure wish I had some coveralls right now! hope you guys dig it!

photo20.jpg

Good Decision going smaller Cain :clap It Looks Awesome Mate Seriously - Gutted im no 16 having to wait til the 2nd run ;)

here's a couple pics. gives an idea of the size difference, and then one full figure shot. sure wish I had some coveralls right now! hope you guys dig it!

photo20.jpg

Good Decision going smaller Cain :clap It Looks Awesome Mate Seriously - Gutted im no 16 having to wait til the 2nd run ;)

:wave:1-1:

Just let us know when payment is needed and there ready to go?
Also the Coveralls list is Missing one guy to finalize the Order...

Great Work, It looks Great Cain

Wikid job Cain, It really looks spot on, youve really nailed it now, did you manage to check that youtube link i sent you?

Wikid job Cain, It really looks spot on, youve really nailed it now, did you manage to check that youtube link i sent you?

Yea, I checked it out. Cool stuff. I feel like I've got a pretty good handle on the likeness of the mask now. Thanks for the link man!

Last edited:

I'm getting there fellas! I have to say that I'm not often completely satisfied with any of my work, I always feel like I could do better, but I must admit that I really like the way this has turned out. I want the first item you guys get from me to set the tone for the rest of my time on the boards, and I think this is a great piece to kick it off!
photo21.jpg

Amaizing work Caine looks very good just need moes coveralls and a knife and we are all set

Simply amazing dude they look great.that pic is sick.

Yea, I checked it out. Cool stuff. I feel like I've got a pretty good handle on the likeness of the mask now. Thanks for the link man!

Hi no worries mate, the new pics look amazing, I think this has to be the most accurate myers in 1/6 scale to date now, im really diggin the look man. Well done!

WOW Cain This as Turned out to be one of the Greatest Myers sculpts ive ever seen :thud: Theres plenty of other awesome heads out there " onescustom ,skiman , silent surfer" etc ,- and this my friend is right up there with the Very best of them :clap - A real contender !!

Im so happy to be on the list and part of your 1st piece on here ;)

The hair as come out great,i would,ent change it - stick with that all the way!!

I,m so,so Excited for this Now - :panic:

photo21.jpg

Wow Caine...I am soooo happy I am on this list as well. Myers cannot be taken for granted. The sculpt seems simple but always extremely challenging to accompish the correct look. Only a select few have done it before but I must say this could be the best yet by far. Great work and I look forward to owning this sculpt and creating a full figure out of him. :clap

The new sculpt looks even sicker! :rock Can't wait to get this all put together!

Back