Caine's Michael Myers Sculpt

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Caine's Michael Myers Sculpt LIST CLOSED

Can I go on the waitlist, for a painted/haired thanks

Yes few spots to get working on them...The Chem suit Blew right by Coveralls...

Luckily I kept a metal Lampson I got from One along time ago.

Course, it's Trevor :lol

How many BB heads you think are out there Moe? :)

Ski

So when do we start paying for this guy....:dunno.

Once I have the first ten completed I'll take payments fromthe first ten in line and then start on the next set of ten. I spoke with a very well known and respected artist on the board and he felt this was the way to go. And because of his success and experience I didn't hesitate to take his advice! Btw I'm just as excited about this as you guys! Combined with the coveralls from moe, Cant wait to put together a full myers figure!

Once I have the first ten completed I'll take payments fromthe first ten in line and then start on the next set of ten. I spoke with a very well known and respected artist on the board and he felt this was the way to go. And because of his success and experience I didn't hesitate to take his advice! Btw I'm just as excited about this as you guys! Combined with the coveralls from moe, Cant wait to put together a full myers figure!

Sounds good to me bro. Got the money set aside for ya :duff

Course, it's Trevor :lol

How many BB heads you think are out there Moe? :)

Ski

Ski, Honestly Bro...I had no Idea About this Breaking bad Stuff as I never got involved with the show!:slap But Hey! TREV is the Deal man...I own one of his you know what Heads and Its Impressive! Love it. Once he does a chracter I am into I am all over his stuff
funy-headspin.gif

:clap :wave I'm ready when Myers is!

Hey Caine have you got any more pics we can dribble over? lol

here's a couple pics. gives an idea of the size difference, and then one full figure shot. sure wish I had some coveralls right now! hope you guys dig it!

photo20.jpg

photo19.jpg

They look awesome!!!

thanks man! the change in size may seem slight but I know it will pay off in the final look. also, I don't want to get ahead of myself, but I really want to create some 1:1 scale latex myers masks at some point. I feel confident after studying the mask so much that I'd be able to pull it off.

thanks man! the change in size may seem slight but I know it will pay off in the final look. also, I don't want to get ahead of myself, but I really want to create some 1:1 scale latex myers masks at some point. I feel confident after studying the mask so much that I'd be able to pull it off.

That would be awesome. Yeah you pretty much got the mask down if you sculpted these so damn fast.

It looks sweet Caine. I can tell quite the difference now! Glad the artist stepped in and told the children no candy quite yet. :lol

Now give me my candy? :monkey3

I can't wait to freaking put this together! I'm seriously pumped, good work Caine. :clap

Daaaaaaaamn Caine. Incredible work buddy. The smaller head looks awesome

Back