Caine's Michael Myers Sculpt

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Caine's Michael Myers Sculpt LIST CLOSED

been waiting to get a myers nows my chance

ok...I have a little bit of unfortunate news. lol. after working with the heads ive casted and staring at them hour after hour, I feel like They're a little big. Also, I feel like the hair I chose is a little too dark. I'm going to re-sculpt the head and get more accurately colored hair. This doesn't change anything except that instead of a 2 - 3 week timeline before shipment, it will be more like 3 - 4 weeks. I'm somewhat of a perfectionist and I really don't want to sell anything that is less than my absolute best. so the interest list will not change, the sculpt will be just as attractive if not better, but the only difference is that it may take a week or two longer to ship. I know you guys are patient, so I hope you're still on board for this project. I just want you guys to have the best i can give. Thanks!

I'm goin to go ahead and offer my spot to one of the other guys that didn't make the cutoff. I'm not feeling right about taking a spot away from a fellow collector. So whomever would like my slot, have at it! :rock

Thanks,

Ski

Sent by my SKIRUN-A-MUCK550_6100 using Skiatalk

ok...I have a little bit of unfortunate news. lol. after working with the heads ive casted and staring at them hour after hour, I feel like They're a little big. Also, I feel like the hair I chose is a little too dark. I'm going to re-sculpt the head and get more accurately colored hair. This doesn't change anything except that instead of a 2 - 3 week timeline before shipment, it will be more like 3 - 4 weeks. I'm somewhat of a perfectionist and I really don't want to sell anything that is less than my absolute best. so the interest list will not change, the sculpt will be just as attractive if not better, but the only difference is that it may take a week or two longer to ship. I know you guys are patient, so I hope you're still on board for this project. I just want you guys to have the best i can give. Thanks!

photo10.jpg

It Look,s OK To me Cain -remmenber the size as to look abit larger than normel ,due to the mask over his head :dunno

If you think its gonna work better redoing him smaller "Go For It" i thought it was good to go how it was ;) in the pic above it looks Bang on!!!

I also think it is Good...Cain, hair the One in this photo in front that is painted, I will take it now.
attachment.php

Yeah man I'm honestly thinking these look fine.... I mean for the price can we really complain if it's slightly too big? Maybe the mask was just a little bigger this time. :) I'll take one you have painted and haired now, and possibly a v2 if you still give it a go.

And Ski, that is very noble of you! NOW GET TO BRUCE! :thwak

Yeah I think they look great. As it was said he does have a bigger dome due to having a mask over his face.

Yeah man I'm honestly thinking these look fine.... I mean for the price can we really complain if it's slightly too big? Maybe the mask was just a little bigger this time. :) I'll take one you have painted and haired now, and possibly a v2 if you still give it a go.

And Ski, that is very noble of you! NOW GET TO BRUCE! :thwak

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:panic:

Ski :1-1:

Hey Caine, you do what you feel is right for your sculpt but I agree with others here who say based on the pics, he looks fine as is. It does need to look like a normal sized head with a mask over it. I have other Myer's sculpts at home including The Shape made by Ones1customs and they basically look like the same size as yours. Look at the pics that were posted above. Look at the last one of One's and I think the head on yours is smaller already if not about the same.

With that being said, this is your baby so go for it either way. :lecture

Whatever you think is good man your the artist and will wait for mine whenever you get it done

Hey Caine, you do what you feel is right for your sculpt but I agree with others here who say based on the pics, he looks fine as is. It does need to look like a normal sized head with a mask over it. I have other Myer's sculpts at home including The Shape made by Ones1customs and they basically look like the same size as yours. Look at the pics that were posted above. Look at the last one of One's and I think the head on yours is smaller already if not about the same.

With that being said, this is your baby so go for it either way. :lecture

Yeah exactly. I'll take it as is but if he wants to Change it I'll be here ready and waiting.

I agree with Joebizz...But if you feel the need to make all new sculpts, Go for it.
Like I mentioned...I am loving the first on painted in the photo, hair that baby and shoot me info for payment...I am happy camper. I have AMAZING pair of coveralls in the works which I may offer, My TT new body is Nude and waiting along with my metal Lampson:yess:
scaled.php

Well, I have three ready to go and more painted. I'll just go ahead and push forward without re-sculpting if you guys dig it. Thanks for the help!

Looks good to me!! I say go with it.

Well, I have three ready to go and more painted. I'll just go ahead and push forward without re-sculpting if you guys dig it. Thanks for the help!

Hair that baby up in front Cain and send me payment details... Make them eyes scary bud
Thanks

I down either way man I will take one of what you did already or wait but I don't know about anybody else but I really do plan on adding alot of your custom horror sculpts to my collection and a big thing to me Is to keep them all I'n scale with eacthother but from my eyes the way that one looks on the body it seems to be very good In size what makes you think it's too big maybe a side by side pic of the head next to say a true type head would maybe help us see what your seeing just my input but great work Caine and I'm digging the freddy sculpt but would agree that one is a tad big

Back