Caine's Michael Myers Sculpt

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Caine's Michael Myers Sculpt 1ST RUN CLOSED

Thanks again, Caine.

Hey Moe are you hooking us up with jumpsuits?

Well I have a New Tailor working on mine as accurate as can be, if works out, maybe:pray: Right now waiting on a Breaking bad Chem Suit.

Well I have a New Tailor working on mine as accurate as can be, if works out, maybe:pray: Right now waiting on a Breaking bad Chem Suit.

:rock

Anyone know the true color of the jumpsuit? It's a navyish blue correct? Pics would be great if you have any screen caps guys!

Sounds good bro! :rock

Caine is the maine! Haha. You guys have any suggestions for his next sculpt? Freddy? Killer of Killers?

How bout an excellent Voorhees from part 3? :)

:rock

Anyone know the true color of the jumpsuit? It's a navyish blue correct? Pics would be great if you have any screen caps guys!

It's a dark green. Forsure forsure, I promise.

Sorry guys the last 2 spots went to Tracker Pred and adamcraig as they posted/messaged me first. I will put you guys on the waitlist in order of your posts, in case someone flakes out. I'm sure Caine would be up for a second round sometime though.

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Money's set aside in PayPal and ready to be fired off. So c'mon somebody, flake already! :tap :nana:

Aww dang, I thought I was able to get in cause the thread still says two open.
I dont suppose he can stretch it to 25 painted/haired since there's only 1 person for blanks?

Aww dang, I thought I was able to get in cause the thread still says two open.
I dont suppose he can stretch it to 25 painted/haired since there's only 1 person for blanks?

I had to go to sleep eventually, that's why the thread said 2 spots. :( Sorry brother! Me and Caine discussed the size of the run and 20 is what he decided. Blanks don't require the extra work of painting and hairing.

I had to go to sleep eventually, that's why the thread said 2 spots. :( Sorry brother! Me and Caine discussed the size of the run and 20 is what he decided. Blanks don't require the extra work of painting and hairing.

No worries man.
Will keep an eye in case you guys do a 2nd run.
Thanks.

Re: Caine's Michael Myers Sculpt LIST CLOSED

The only time in the original where you can really see the color of the coveralls is when he grabs Tommy, after he fumbles the great pumpkin:

Capture1.jpg
[/IMG]

Colorofcoveralls.jpg
[/IMG]

Joebizz34 and One's Customs both did very well in replicating the colors here:

Joebizz gets all credit here, SilentSurfer head, but his amazing coverall job (thanks for the reminder man!)

1.jpg
[/IMG]

(Credit goes to DarthMagnus for this one):

Colorandexactmatch.jpg
[/IMG]

There ya go! :hi5: :rock

Last edited:

that's the One's head right? Looks good.

I'd really like to get a pair of coveralls. I own the mcfarlane myers action figure and 18 inch, as well as the neca 18 inch, the porch scene from neca, the myers evolution of evil, the sheet covered myers, the talking doll that was released forever ago, etc, but I don't have a really great 1/6 scale myers, and Ive always wanted one!

I'd really like to get a pair of coveralls. I own the mcfarlane myers action figure and 18 inch, as well as the neca 18 inch, the porch scene from neca, the myers evolution of evil, the sheet covered myers, the talking doll that was released forever ago, etc, but I don't have a really great 1/6 scale myers, and Ive always wanted one!

Exactly! I own them all as well but no 1/6 scale figure. That's gotta change.

The only time in the original where you can really see the color of the coveralls is when he grabs Tommy, after he fumbles the great pumpkin:

Capture1.jpg
[/IMG]

Colorofcoveralls.jpg
[/IMG]

SilentSurfer and One's Customs both did very well in replicating the colors here:

1.jpg
[/IMG]

(Credit goes to DarthMagnus for this one):

Colorandexactmatch.jpg
[/IMG]

There ya go! :hi5: :rock

Actually that middle picture is mine. The head sculpt is by SilentSurfer but the coveralls were dyed and weathered by me. :)

CrueShop My bad...Thanks for them Pics Bro...
Now Once I get the coveralls, I will make a post if anyone wants to order...Not cheap, But Not expensive... New tailor involved. So hang tight.

Whats Good Joe? Long time Bud...

Last edited by a moderator:

:slap Fixed it! :hi5:

No worries. :) Either way I'm glad you liked it enough to use the pic as an example. Thanks. Obviously the sculpt makes the figure and I am looking forward to building up a new one with Caine's sculpt this time!! :clap

CrueShop My bad...Thanks for them Pics Bro...
Now Once I get the coveralls, I will make a post if anyone wants to order...Not cheap, But Not expensive... New tailor involved. So hang tight.

Whats Good Joe? Long time Bud...

Yeah man, how's it going? I see your doing your thing with the Superhero stuff. Great job Moe. Good to hear from you. I took a little hiatus away from here but I've been back posting and sharing again. I'm looking forward to this project!! :hi5:

Last edited:

Yeah man, how's it going? I see your doing your thing with the Superhero stuff. Great job Moe. Good to hear from you. I took a little hiatus away from here but I've been back posting and sharing again. I'm looking forward to this project!! :hi5:

Glad your back doing what you love buddy:clap
yes looking forward to this head sculpt also... I should have some nice coveralls in works for it, we'll see:pray:

Exactly! I own them all as well but no 1/6 scale figure. That's gotta change.

Own all of those as well, minus a few I don't care for, plus the ridiculous SS Myers. This is such a welcomed addition to the collection. Finally, after I get this Caine's Myers built up, I can let go of the SS version. :rock

Glad your back doing what you love buddy:clap
yes looking forward to this head sculpt also... I should have some nice coveralls in works for it, we'll see:pray:

:rock Looking forward to seeing what's up your sleeve!

Own all of those as well, minus a few I don't care for, plus the ridiculous SS Myers. This is such a welcomed addition to the collection. Finally, after I get this Caine's Myers built up, I can let go of the SS version. :rock

I didn't even buy the SS one. Couldn't bring myself to do it. I was holding out for a custom job. Thankfully things can get moving now.

Back