Caine's Michael Myers Sculpt

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Caine's Micheal Myers Sculpt

Please put me down for a painted and haired sculpt. Thank you!

It's crazy that this sculpt is clearly better than the Beto sculpt and MUCH cheaper too. Thanks Cainster! :yess:

Indeed! Much Obliged! :rock

Any idea if this sculpt will fit the new Hot Toys Muscle body?

Not a problem. Check the pics on the first page that's how it will be drilled unless you want it undrilled. I believe blanks will be undrilled as well.

Nothing a dremel can't fix though. Best $20 I've spent in awhile. :lecture

Not a problem. Check the pics on the first page that's how it will be drilled unless you want it undrilled. I believe blanks will be undrilled as well.

Nothing a dremel can't fix though. Best $20 I've spent in awhile. :lecture

I'd love to use the muscle body to have a seamless neck. We'll see. Regardless it all works the same.

I still need to get a dremel, even if I rarely use it it's still a neat tool to have imo.

Hey I may have missed it but when are these planned to ship out?

Re: Caine's Micheal Myers Sculpt (NEW PICS) 6 SPOTS LEFT!

interested!!!!!!!!!!!!! painted and haired please!!!!

It's crazy that this sculpt is clearly better than the Beto sculpt and MUCH cheaper too. Thanks Cainster! :yess:

Dude, I thought the same thing. Better quality and not ridiculously over-priced? I'm in :yess: I've been waiting for the right Myers and here he is.

Add to that I just revisited page one and I love the final look and I like the way the neck is drilled :rock

I'd love to use the muscle body to have a seamless neck. We'll see. Regardless it all works the same.

I still need to get a dremel, even if I rarely use it it's still a neat tool to have imo.

Hey I may have missed it but when are these planned to ship out?

He said 2-3 weeks on the painted and haired ones. Once he has mostly all finished he will start taking payment. Caine is my hero right now!

He said 2-3 weeks on the painted and haired ones. Once he has mostly all finished he will start taking payment. Caine is my hero right now!

Dude, if from me alone, he'll be making mad bank because his work looks to be stunning and you can't beat the pricing. He just found his cashcow.

Dude, if from me alone, he'll be making mad bank because his work looks to be stunning and you can't beat the pricing. He just found his cashcow.

Me too, he did state the prices will go up somewhat after this one, but he will be affordable. My cash eagerly awaits being exchanged for horror sculpts.

Yeah Caine is my hero as well I plan to build an awsome custom horror collection with this guy from what I've seen I may get rid of what I have and start over

Me too, he did state the prices will go up somewhat after this one, but he will be affordable. My cash eagerly awaits being exchanged for horror sculpts.

That goes double for me too. Bring it on Caine. Price hike or not as long as he isn't over pricing his stuff the way others do he has my business and blessing.

Back