Caine's Michael Myers Sculpt

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Caine's Michael Myers Sculpt LIST CLOSED

Well, I have three ready to go and more painted. I'll just go ahead and push forward without re-sculpting if you guys dig it. Thanks for the help!

:rock :rock :rock :rock

I know what it's like to be a perfectionist, I am one myself, so do what makes you happy. However, like the rest, to my eyes, it's perfect. Get to work so you can take my money. Lol.

Ok Fellas...My Tailor Sent me these pics... Here is Breaking bad Chem suit and Myers Coveralls...Loving the detail! I had them do the coller short so it sticks up, No Zipper unfortunitely, But velcro which you don't see. I am going to add the snap buttons when I get mine though...Also the color from the flash washed out the Greenish Color. Just waiting on the Head
yes1.gif

Back:
scaled.php

FRONT
scaled.php

Looks good, Moe. Now let's price em right too :lol

Not Cheap... Using new tailor New prices better tailor. Probably $75 Including ship from Over sea's But won't put less then a 10 order in.

Anyone want them let me know? If Not No Big Deal...Just helping him out. He will make as many as we need...I will make a Thread Now if anyone Wants.

Alright guys. I had to...I couldn't sleep at night. it was driving me crazy! and I think you'll agree. Here's the slightly smaller second sculpt. I slaved over cold clay for two solid days.

photo16.jpg

photo15.jpg

hope you guys still dig it! I'm molding and casting tomorrow. everything should still be on schedule! thanks!

Look,s Good Cain .i would love to see pic,s with the other myers head to see the real difference in size. between the two ;)

Look,s Good Cain .i would love to see pic,s with the other myers head to see the real difference in size. between the two ;)

Yes I'm curious also... Can't wait to get this and one more thing... Does the head fit right over the long neck on the new TT body... Looks good and I know that feeling when you have to correct something.

These are two I might use
hot_toys_true_type_body.jpg

che.jpg

Oh myyy Caine, that looks amazing!!!! It looks 100% movie accurate, well done mate, youv'e pulled the myers look off so well!

Looks even better can't wait to see it painted

Yes I'm curious also... Can't wait to get this and one more thing... Does the head fit right over the long neck on the new TT body... Looks good and I know that feeling when you have to correct something.

These are two I might use
hot_toys_true_type_body.jpg

che.jpg

You should be fine with both body types, but it my be a little better suited for the enter bay you have shown. It may give a wider range of movement. The neck on that hot toys tt looks super thick! Lol

Caine, do whatever makes you happy bro. You got mad talent and as I said before I'm more than willing to take one of your original heads but if you wanna do the smaller I'm down with that too. Just work your magic and get me a Myers! :rock

is it possible to get on the newer smaller sculpt list still?...if so...id like to give you my hard earned money...:)

Caine, do whatever makes you happy bro. You got mad talent and as I said before I'm more than willing to take one of your original heads but if you wanna do the smaller I'm down with that too. Just work your magic and get me a Myers! :rock

Seconded. :yess: You sir have a way with words. :1-1:

Seconded. :yess: You sir have a way with words. :1-1:

:lol Myers has always been my favorite. Halloween is my favorite horror film, I grew up with it. To finally get one and add him to my collection is badass :lol

Back