Caine's Michael Myers Sculpt

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Caine's Michael Myers Sculpt (First 10 Payments Due)

I have the other with reddish hair but I loved this one for some reason... Maybe because it fits this body for me...
I'll take pic with the other head but it's not dirty... Mask is white. Love both... Caine did awesome job!

I have the other with reddish hair but I loved this one for some reason... Maybe because it fits this body for me...
I'll take pic with the other head but it's not dirty... Mask is white. Love both... Caine did awesome job!

That would be great to see a comparison.

Ok here is quick cell phone shot of other head... It's little late but I'll take some nice pix tomorrow.
scaled.php

Ok Freaks heres my Review of Caines Awesome Sculpt :panic:

Watch in 1080p HD :yess:

Thanks again Caine :hi5:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJtkuGg9_Kk[/ame]

Nice Mike... You are funny... Light breaking cracked me up!
It's hard to shoot and try to move lighting lol
Great job on vid

Nice Mike... You are funny... Light breaking cracked me up!
It's hard to shoot and try to move lighting lol
Great job on vid

Thanks Moe.

Yeah.my light sucks plus I didn't want to do a video with bright light seeing that myers is not usually seen in bright light

Entertaining vid, Ecko :lol

You've really showed how amazing this thing is. :rock

Can't wait.

Ok Freaks heres my Review of Caines Awesome Sculpt :panic:

Watch in 1080p HD :yess:

Thanks again Caine :hi5:

I get it! The mask is too white! Lol cool video. Awesome to have some video promotion!

I get it! The mask is too white! Lol cool video. Awesome to have some video promotion!

Yeah but Caine, did we mention that the mask is too white? :lol

Awesome video Mr. Ecko. You made me want this sculpt more and I already have it!!! :)

Hey Cain some guy started a thread for a skull pumpking magnet made me think how cool it would be to have a sculpted skull pumpkin to go with a myers any chance you could make a limited run of them just a thought

Hey Cain some guy started a thread for a skull pumpking magnet made me think how cool it would be to have a sculpted skull pumpkin to go with a myers any chance you could make a limited run of them just a thought

Bro, why didn't someone think of this sooner? That would be sick with an orange LED.

Cool... But I want a 1/6 Judith Myers tombstone. I remember seeing one awhile ago.
judith_myers_tombstone_ii_by_goodben-d2y0n8t.jpg

combo package!!!! lol sorry caine for starting this but us 1/6 collectors can never have enough accesories

I want it lol. to much pressure for Caine. Make up your mind guys :lol

I am down for creating anything and everything. like I've said before, if you guys are interested in something, ill do it, its just a matter of time and whether you guys are willing to stick with me! lol. heres a few pics of a couple in progress myers heads for the next set. I've taken the criticism seriously, and I've altered the paint scheme and weathering. Hope you guys dig it!

photo26.jpg

The camera washes out a bit of the color, but let me know what you guys think and whether you feel I should push the weathering further. Thanks

Looks so Much Better - I would,ent over do it with the shading - here and there will look fine!!!

Thanks For going that xtra yard to please us all once again ;)

Now Get That Bad Boy in The Pic shipped out to me :) Just what the Doctor Ordered!!!

Last edited:

Caine, it looks amazing, the shading and weathering is spot on! The above picture is perfect, like hotslayer73 said i wouldnt over do it. Its now perfect mate!

Back