[Cancelled] TORIBOX + Balloonman Heisenberg Season 2 (Closed: October 2019)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guy's quick question on the hat I'm working on,

How would you like the brim? Right now I have a little bit of a more uniform brim all the way around, but when viewed from the side profile, the brim curves a bit more up at the front and as it makes it's way to the back, it lays a bit more flatter not as much curved up as the front but it's a bit more subtle.

There are many stills and scenes where the brim is like this which is what I went off of. Or would you prefer to have one side more curved/bent upwards, like on the right side middle as seen in later scenes of BB.

The brim changes shapes a few times during the show, so let me know what you think so I can finish the shape and post pics of that.

Thanks
Mike

EDIT: ADDED A FEW PICS OF WHERE IT IS AT NOW. (Remember this will have real flocking and band going around it.

SIDE VIEW
jF0ixGT.jpg

HEAD ON VIEW
QhzK1Hx.jpg

ANGLE VIEW
b8NVsP8.jpg

I'm cool with whatever you prefer! Season 2 design might be best though.

Oops I didn't see that you asked for a follow up. Do you still need anything from us or is the hat and sunglasses coming along well? Thanks!

Sorry guys project canceled because lack of interest and commitment from others :(

Back