[Cancelled] TORIBOX + Balloonman Heisenberg Season 2 (Closed: October 2019)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm actually working on a hat and sunglasses right now. Hat 3D model is about done minus being sized. Hat will have a felt like texture and real ribbon. Let me know if you'd be interested in that?

Thanks
Mike
any updates on this ?

Great news! Did we find a sculptor for a new Walt head though?

Yes, I have couple sculptors in mind. Talking with kim_sohyun.. she's the one that sculpt GESUS project for HER.
Don't worry if we got this clothing set running, I will find a good sculptor to make us the mustache sculpt :)

Guys, I will extend the deposit timeline until end of October 2019.
Just want to let you know that I got Balloonman on board with this project, please let me know how many people would be interested with new mustache walt sculpt.

Guys, I will extend the deposit timeline until end of October 2019.
Just want to let you know that I got Balloonman on board with this project, please let me know how many people would be interested with new mustache walt sculpt.

With Baloonman on board, I would be interested! Also interested in the clothing Set.

Guy's quick question on the hat I'm working on,

How would you like the brim? Right now I have a little bit of a more uniform brim all the way around, but when viewed from the side profile, the brim curves a bit more up at the front and as it makes it's way to the back, it lays a bit more flatter not as much curved up as the front but it's a bit more subtle.

There are many stills and scenes where the brim is like this which is what I went off of. Or would you prefer to have one side more curved/bent upwards, like on the right side middle as seen in later scenes of BB.

The brim changes shapes a few times during the show, so let me know what you think so I can finish the shape and post pics of that.

Thanks
Mike

EDIT: ADDED A FEW PICS OF WHERE IT IS AT NOW. (Remember this will have real flocking and band going around it.

SIDE VIEW
jF0ixGT.jpg

HEAD ON VIEW
QhzK1Hx.jpg

ANGLE VIEW
b8NVsP8.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys I don’t think this run going to happened. I try contacting all the people on the list and everybody not interested anymore. Sad to hear it but that’s the truth :(

Back