[Cheungkinmen] 1/6 Whitey Bulger Full Set. [REQUESTING BALANCE]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are the updated glasses. I love the pic of Johnny's sculpt but less than thrilled with my glasses. The video shows fully realized glasses but the ones that will fit the figure will not have the arms fully made. They will be cut short to fit on to the sculpt. But I wanted to make a complete pair to see what they would look like just for me.

Here are the updated glasses. I love the pic of Johnny's sculpt but less than thrilled with my glasses. The video shows fully realized glasses but the ones that will fit the figure will not have the arms fully made. They will be cut short to fit on to the sculpt. But I wanted to make a complete pair to see what they would look like just for me.

Your work is out of this work Robbie, thank you!

Johnny + Yunsil + Robbie = Grail Figure (y)

Sorry I am late with these, but the M1A1 Carbine is done painting. Took a while.

43055511_2027183527345342_6159095385794019328_o.jpg

Still waiting for updates on the clothing, coming in slowly but surely.

this one is going to battle for recognition some of my other custom gangsters in my custom display..thank you Johny!!!!

Hey Guys, a little update, Whitey Bulger preorder gift custom bases are progress. Just need a few touch ups and the broken windshield pieces and they are done. Only a handful will receive this base so this might as well be the DX version of the set.

I am still waiting for the new clothing, which is made slimmer and not as baggy as the prototype, so please bear with me guys, I have my hands tied up.

Meanwhile I am waiting for everything that are out of my hands and working on the stuff I can, I spend my time on painting commissions and stuff, but I am still on this.

Thanks guys!

45173641_2068008773262817_1173059901883154432_n.jpg

Hey Guys, a little update, Whitey Bulger preorder gift custom bases are progress. Just need a few touch ups and the broken windshield pieces and they are done. Only a handful will receive this base so this might as well be the DX version of the set.

I am still waiting for the new clothing, which is made slimmer and not as baggy as the prototype, so please bear with me guys, I have my hands tied up.

Meanwhile I am waiting for everything that are out of my hands and working on the stuff I can, I spend my time on painting commissions and stuff, but I am still on this.

Thanks guys!

45173641_2068008773262817_1173059901883154432_n.jpg

Hi Johnny, what is the dimension of that base?

Just an update on Whitey Bulger.

So, the clothing would be shipped to me next week, given the holiday season I would be getting the clothing in Janurary. Robbie is working on the glasses but he's been busy with work so he'll resume work in January. I'm sorry for the delay guys, we are busy artists.

(Pictured is the prototype)

48380945_2139285929468434_6149651491444490240_o.jpg

Just an update on Whitey Bulger.

So, the clothing would be shipped to me next week, given the holiday season I would be getting the clothing in Janurary. Robbie is working on the glasses but he's been busy with work so he'll resume work in January. I'm sorry for the delay guys, we are busy artists.

(Pictured is the prototype)

48380945_2139285929468434_6149651491444490240_o.jpg

This prototype picture is still showing the old jacket, right?
Would you post the revised version in January?

Back