[Cheungkinmen] 1/6 Whitey Bulger Full Set. [REQUESTING BALANCE]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1/6 scale Claddagh ring for Whitey Bulger, the last piece of the puzzle!. Amazing work by Robbiethepainter.

I am just waiting to receive these and start assembling the figures. Coming soon guys, so sorry for taking so long.

62873c_e2e8841dd10d4b7ea896450360d09a9b~mv2_d_1764_1274_s_2.webp

With this the project is finished. What I need to do is assemble the figures and box them individually. I will also need to find out the weight of the box to calculate the shipping. I will be messaging those on the list soon for the remaining balance plus shipping, those who already paid are due for the shipping. Thank you guys for being part of this project and very sorry for taking so long.

If you are interested in this figure let me know, I still have some available. (Without the preorder gift base as this was only available for a short period of time to those who preordered)

So the figure is ready for shipping finally!

I have messaged everyone on the list for the remaining balance on the forum and facebook, if I have missed anyone, please let me know!

And if you are interested I have a few left (MINUS CUSTOM GIFT BASE), let me know.

Thanks everyone!

Back