Full figure [Cheungkinmen] 1/6 Mrs. Doubtfire [SOLD OUT]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doubtfire-Bag.jpg

Mrs. Doubtfire real leather handbag. Made by 2ouble8ight.

I forgot to add the handbag on the accessory part list for Mrs. Doubtfire. Now she's ready to hit mugging bastards with it.

Looking for a spot, please contact me if you want to sell yours

Mrs. Doubtfire paint update.

Eyes are left to finish, the hair took me quite some time to finish with all the shading and such. I toned down the hair color a little bit. She has many different tones throughout the movie so I chose a middle ground.

Accessories from Robbie are finished and being shipped to me. Clothing is almost finished, we made a few changes for the better.

At this stage I am hoping to be done by mid September hopefully, sorry for the delay guys, the quantity of work for each figure turned out to be quite a handful.

Paint-WIP-4.jpg

Finally finished painting the heads and had Mrs. Doubtfire wear the glasses. Awesome AWESOME work by Robbie, the cherry on top. This is the final production head on the prototype clothing.

Now I'll be moving on to the bits and pieces left. All accessories by Robbie are in hand, and the final clothing sets by 2ouble8ight are being shipped to me.

Final-head-1.jpg
Final-head-2.jpg

Mrs. Doubtfire mask bust.

This is a free gift that will be included with each figure. It's my interpretation of the bust seen in Daniel Hillard's room, where he knocks the mask out the window.

A lot of resculpting, engineering, ingenuity and manual labor went into figuring out how to produce it the way I envisioned it. I got behind schedule because of this bust, but the results are well worth it.

As simple looking as it is, I am very proud of this one. As far as accessories goes this is my magnum opus, I hope you guys like this new addition to the set.

Mrs. Doubtfire mask bust.

This is a free gift that will be included with each figure. It's my interpretation of the bust seen in Daniel Hillard's room, where he knocks the mask out the window.

A lot of resculpting, engineering, ingenuity and manual labor went into figuring out how to produce it the way I envisioned it. I got behind schedule because of this bust, but the results are well worth it.

As simple looking as it is, I am very proud of this one. As far as accessories goes this is my magnum opus, I hope you guys like this new addition to the set.

Thank you so much, master šŸ™

Back