Full figure [Cheungkinmen] 1/6 Mrs. Doubtfire [SOLD OUT]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick update on Mrs. Doubtfire.

Almost done with all the hands. Currently painting all the nails, almost 900+ nails to paint. After this I think I can open a Nail Salon.

Paint-WIP-5.jpg

Quick update on Mrs. Doubtfire.

Almost done with all the hands. Currently painting all the nails, almost 900+ nails to paint. After this I think I can open a Nail Salon.

View attachment 437529
The realism of those painted heads is incredible, and a bit terrifying. Looks like a serial killer's collection. :D Amazing work here as always, JOhnny.

Now THIS is an update! Amazing work!
Thanks Andy! :)
The realism of those painted heads is incredible, and a bit terrifying. Looks like a serial killer's collection. :D Amazing work here as always, JOhnny.
yeah it's quite creepy for sure! Imagine them fingers wiggling all around, there's a potential horror movie, haha Thanks man! :)

This is the final Mrs. Doubtfire production piece with the painted hands and shoes and of course the updated clothing set and Robbie's amazingly intricate brooch and broom. I am really happy how this figure turned out and I hope you guys too. Mrs. Doubtfire taught me to have patience and work hard, and everything will be alright in the end.

Amazing job by Robbie and 2ouble8ight for their top notch work. Couldn't have done it without their help.

Now, I still need a few more days to finalize all figures, I need to dress them up and attach the brooches and heads and pack the bits and pieces, I am also waiting for the factory to finish my boxes and the foam inserts. The boxes and foams are taking longer than expected because they are not working at capacity because of covid, so I need to wait on those, once I get them then it's packing and shipping. I expect to start shipping by the end of the month hopefully, but I am shipping through DHL, so delivery is fast.

I will be messaging those on the list next week to collect the remaining balance and shipping. PM me if you have any questions.

Thanks guys!

Doubtfire-pic-1-tiny.jpg
Doubtfire-pic-5-tiny.jpg
Doubtfire-pic-6-tiny.jpg
Doubtfire-pic-7-tiny.jpg
Doubtfire-pic-8-tiny.jpg

Iā€™m not even part of this run but that is gorgeous! Congratulations to all artists involved and the lucky collectors who secured the piece!šŸ˜

My dad is always ready to help me with every project in any way he can, always giving suggestions and practical ways to achieve my goals. We are currently sorting out the accessories and certificates and then it's packing time. Mrs. Doubtfire will be home soon.

View attachment 438956
This is a great post. I love that your dad supports you and gets involved. Take care of him.

Back