Full figure [Cheungkinmen] 1/6 Mrs. Doubtfire [SOLD OUT]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
protopaint.jpg

Here's a sneak peek of the painted sculpt, unfortunately I will have to set preorder time around January 2021 because we are still finishing up on the proto clothing as it needed some changes.

I want to show the head and clothing together so I can start preorder officially. In the mean time here's what I have so far.

Glasses will be done by Robbie and they are in progress too.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

I'm super glad you tackled this, sculpt is amazing from that preview! You always strive for perfection I rarely buy high end as there's been nothing interesting for me but this is a must!!

Amazing work that's already an instant PO if the price allows.

Last edited:
Doubtfire-clothing.jpg

So, the clothing for Mrs. Doubtfire finally arrived, shipping is crazy nowadays. I will be prepping the prototype figure in a few days and take some more pictures, by then I expect to have more info regarding this project and I'll be ready to take preorders, hopefully. Hope you guys are are still on board, got a few surprises I will show later!. Glasses are being made by Robbie, will show later.

Hey guys! The preorder time for Mrs. Doubtfire has come. This will be limited edition of around 30 figures. I have an interest list of people that I have been keeping throughout the project (the forums, facebook and instagram), I will be going down the list in order. PLEASE PM me if you have any questions.

The figure includes:

- Headsculpt sculpted and painted by me

- Clothing made by 2ouble8ight
* Pink Cardigan
* White Blouse
* Plaid skirt
* Fat suit
* Panty hose

- Set of sculpted hands with magnets
* 2x relaxed hands
* 1x giving the bird
* 1x Guitar hand

- Custom legs and shoes

- Customized body

- Accessories made by Robbie Jones
* Glasses
* Broom
* Duster
* Brooch

- Accessories made by me
* TO BE ANNOUNCED

- Signed certificates, custom stand and box.

This set is priced at $1500usd plus Paypal fees and shipping. I am requesting a deposit of $400usd + $25usd paypal fees ($425) to lock your spot.

Please note that the prototype still needs the glasses, brooch, painting of the hands and shoes. I'll show it completed as soon as I have the glasses in the upcoming weeks.

Doubtfire-proto1.jpg
Doubtfire-proto2.jpg
Doubtfire-proto3.jpg
Doubtfire-proto4.jpg
Doubtfire-proto5.jpg
Doubtfire-proto6.jpg
Doubtfire-proto7.jpg
Doubtfire-proto8.jpg

Back