Classic Predator P1 Conversion Kit ** PAINTED KITS SOLD OUT **

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys New Classic Predator to P1 Conversion Kit

Damn! Late to the show as always! Please put me down for a painted set! Looking great so far, my friend! Should look great with that other project I'm still waiting on from you! :)

Ok - Here is the banoleer...

Predator26.jpg

You can see how bad HT did on recreating it. Some are too large (twice what it should be) others are too small... 2 were not even included.

No longer a problem :)

My shots coming soon.

Excited to see your progress Greg! Can't wait to slip these on to my Pred :)

Ok - Here is the banoleer...

Predator26.jpg

You can see how bad HT did on recreating it. Some are too large (twice what it should be) others are too small... 2 were not even included.

No longer a problem :)

My shots coming soon.

Looking forward to seeing it my friend! Are you going to have a hole in the skulls nose for the string to go through like in the movie?

:yess: Awesome! That really bothered me about the HTs trophies.

Hey Creg, will the bicep armor piece be painted (when purchasing a painted set) to match the silver on the old armor, or on the slightly different new armor?

Hey Creg, will the bicep armor piece be painted (when purchasing a painted set) to match the silver on the old armor, or on the slightly different new armor?

The whole point of this project is to make the classic pred into the p1 so I'd imagine the bicep armor will match the color of the new classic, it looks that way in the picture.

Can i still get in on these? 1 set, painted and strung ($65), if possible. Thanks.

Don't put Emarae on the list Dean! Emarae is a cotten headed ninny muggens!:nana:

Don't put Emarae on the list Dean! Emarae is a cotten headed ninny muggens!:nana:

Hey hey hey..!!!! I resemble that remark! :wink1: Dean, why don't you switch places on the list with me and Calcifer as I don't even think he has the Classic Predator yet, so he's in no rush for the conversion! :pfft:

:lol I will have the list updated tomorrow. The skulls will all have the holes in them to assure that they hang as shown in the reference pic above.

I had all of the skulls done then learned there was a problem with all of them so I had to start over... Oh well. Going a LOT quicker this time out :)

Thanks for the feedback guys!

Back