Classic Predator P1 Conversion Kit ** PAINTED KITS SOLD OUT **

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys New Classic Predator to P1 Conversion Kit

Dean, why don't you switch places on the list with me and Calcifer as I don't even think he has the Classic Predator yet, so he's in no rush for the conversion! :pfft:

:rotfl Correct the figure has not yet graced my collection but it's po'd my friend po'd!:D

:lol I will have the list updated tomorrow. The skulls will all have the holes in them to assure that they hang as shown in the reference pic above.

I had all of the skulls done then learned there was a problem with all of them so I had to start over... Oh well. Going a LOT quicker this time out :)

Thanks for the feedback guys!

Awesome! Can't wait to do this conversion! Should be a fun simple custom to do once kit is available! I just did a quick video today discussing some of the differences with the P1 and the Classic. I was tempted to mention your kit, but wasn't sure if you wanted to keep it limited, so I kept it quiet. Anyways, enjoy...

[ame]https://youtu.be/vKgyX-8dZJw[/ame]

:rotfl Correct the figure has not yet graced my collection but it's po'd my friend po'd!:D

Fantastic! You'll certainly love it, my friend! The box has some weight to it with all the accessories, etc! Can't wait to do this conversion even though I still have the original P1. And thanks for switching your spot on the list with me, you really didn't have to! :nana:

Fantastic! You'll certainly love it, my friend! The box has some weight to it with all the accessories, etc! Can't wait to do this conversion even though I still have the original P1. And thanks for switching your spot on the list with me, you really didn't have to! :nana:

Ya that box looks twice the size of the trackers box! :thud:

O don't mention it!:1-1: just as long as you don't mind paying for my kit!:D

Ya that box looks twice the size of the trackers box! :thud:

O don't mention it!:1-1: just as long as you don't mind paying for my kit!:D

D-oh! :slap Haha..! :lol You're actually tempting me there... But anyways, the box is definitely almost twice as thick as the Tracker's, but the Tracker's is still wider overall. Hopefully yours will be arriving soon! All the best, my friend! :wave

Awesome! Can't wait to do this conversion! Should be a fun simple custom to do once kit is available! I just did a quick video today discussing some of the differences with the P1 and the Classic. I was tempted to mention your kit, but wasn't sure if you wanted to keep it limited, so I kept it quiet. Anyways, enjoy...

https://youtu.be/vKgyX-8dZJw

:lecture This should be edited with info about the kit.

:lol

I don't mind the plug. I want everyone to have an epic P1 so it's not limited in that way.

You can just post another after you get the kit :hi5:

:lecture This should be edited with info about the kit.

:lol

I don't mind the plug. I want everyone to have an epic P1 so it's not limited in that way.

You can just post another after you get the kit :hi5:

Dean,

Cool cool...! You got it, buddy! Now that I know you're cool with it, I'll be sure to do a video once I get your kit in hand to convert my Classic Pred! Let's just get all the guys on your list so far taken cared of first! Everyone else can follow..! Hopefully this won't take you too long to do and send out to everyone! Thanks again for all! :hi5:

Hey Creg, when do you think you'll have the full set ready? No rush, but that way I can anticipate the payment a bit better :)

Hi Creg. Any chance you ship to Australia? I have paypal and would be interested in 2 painted and strung.

I just got my 2 exclusive and after seeing your work I feel this is the first custom I'm willing to pay for. PM me if you require further info.

Cat -
attachment.php

I'm now on the list! Thank you Creg.

Looking great. Can't wait to see pictures of the kit on the figure.

Please add me to the list for one complete painted set Creg

Please add me also to the list for one complete painted set Creg. Thanks.

Back