Clothing set Coming To America Akeem - 2nd run?

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a Friends that have both kjun Jesus and beto Nathan and for both the waiting was 3 years ...for Painting,tailoring ecc.
Here we speak about Just a couple of heads Painting ... I also waited years for a figure ,but for sure not for a Painting .
Anyway,It Is What It Is

Guys if your waiting still then your waiting on Nathan to finish up on the paint job. You know his reputation is taking a long time to finish up a paint job. Some have waiting a year or more just to receive theirs in the mail. Will have to continue to be patient until he finishes

At this point, it isn’t a matter of “patience”. No paint job should take THAT long. If he couldn’t handle the run within a reasonable timeframe then he should’ve never accepted the job. To wait more than a few months (unless otherwise agreed to beforehand) is disrespectful and unprofessional.

And I must admit, Nathan and I had come to a tenative agreement, for him to handle my upcoming projects, contingent on a successful test run. However, since then, several people have warned me about his unreliability and poor working habits, and advised against it. I took heed and reached out to him for some clarity. He stated people have a right to be upset, but that the impediments that were blocking progress, on other projects, are now out of the way. So, let’s see what happens in the next few weeks. Actions speak louder than words.

Last edited:
I am not organizing a run, just saw that someone was having a McDowells suit made, so I reached out. This is what he told me:

5~9set : $540
10~14set : $460

121117107_812238619697668_1809008373068550033_n.jpg
121117962_371944853945640_250434456507475348_n.jpg

Last edited:
I’m definitely in in this one! Hope we could get at least 5 people to join. DWill, is this sculpt from your project? If it is, would there be a chance to re-run smiling Akeem head?

I’m definitely in in this one! Hope we could get at least 5 people to join. DWill, is this sculpt from your project? If it is, would there be a chance to re-run smiling Akeem head?

Yes, the original project was mine, but someone else was doing the McDowells. Yeah, I can proabably run off a few more heads.

Original mcdowells outfit Will be from Victoria or i'm wrong ? She work on this project since long time and slowly Will come to an end or Ropastudio Will do that ?

You should contact Ropa Studio at https://www.instagram.com/withmigyo_ropastudio/ if you want the McDowell's outfit. They are the ones making it. I got a message from them on Instagram today that they have received many inquiries from around the world about it. So the more people that contact them to order the outfit, the lower the price will be.

124376475_362040988209397_2067120227196040232_n.jpg

They sent me pics as well. The price if they make 9 or less is $560 but if we can get 10 or more people to order one, the price goes down to $460 so contact them at https://www.instagram.com/withmigyo_ropastudio/ and make your deposit! They are only taking orders until November 13th, 4 days from now so if you want one don't wait! I've sent my deposit. So hopefully 10 or more people will order.

Back