Custom '66 Batman Bat-Shield - Second Run Canceled - Deposits Refunded

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom '66 Batman Bat-Shield - Now Accepting Deposits

Where there two shields? The Christies one has gold brackets but the one pictured
On the show are silver? Are you guysgoing for gold? No pun intended.

Yes. There were at least 2 different types. One like the Christies shield and the one in the YouTube clip.

The other major difference was the the name on the shield. The "Christies Shield" (let's call it) has the 's' on the 'Bat' side of the shield. Whereas this one has the 'Bat' on one side of the shield and the entire word 'Shield' is on the other...if that makes sense to you.

I'll see if I can load some pics.

We could possibly make both but the silver hinges will be tough to get and we'll have to get another run going to rework the cadd file.

That clip is hilarious the way Robin stowed the shield behind his cape. :lol

Last edited:

Are there any left?

Let me find out from Lee where we are. I think our first run has been spoken for in interest, but not all have committed to buying. We are looking at doing another batch so not too worry.

Are there any left?

If someone drops out, mightyq has expressed interest in taking another spot and ordering 2. Unfortunately, the prototype run has too many flaws to release. So we do have a wait list for any spots that might come available or if we get enough interest, another complete run.

Please let us know if you'd like to be placed on the waitlist.

Progress pic:

13944119584_47464ede80.jpg

Last edited:

Just sent in my deposit!

Someone had asked for a pic of the other shield used on the show:

13964615114_6143503e57.jpg

I also wanted to post a progress pic. Couple shields will be ready by tomorrow. I'll be contacting you guys as they become ready for final payments. Still waiting for some supplies to start cranking these puppies out but I do have enough paint to get that part going.

Progress Pic
13996780162_ba20f2aaf4.jpg

Thanks for the WIP pix!

So tempted...

Doooooeeeeeeeeetttttttt!!!!

Thanks guys. I'll try to keep you guys posted on progress. I don't really want to drag this out.

I gotta say, due to the fragile nature of Batman's suit, do be careful as this thing has very sharp edges and could easily snag the suit. Just an FYI for you guys.

Back