Custom '66 Batman Bat-Shield - Second Run Canceled - Deposits Refunded

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom '66 Batman Bat-Shield - Now Accepting Deposits

Yeah, those have been around for some time. They look great too!

I think they work more for the Mattel or Mego style figs but I think you could make it work with these 1/6th scale figures.

It's really a piece of art to see it in person. Lots of details and efforts went into making this. I'm sure for those who have order this piece will enjoy every bit of it. Definitely a collector's piece IMO. Looking forward to see more pictures from everyone :)

Hey Lee, I'm next on the list. When do you want the balance? Send me a PM with details. My Bats arrived yesterday and needs his Bat Shield.

Old Grandpa

Actually OG, I have a list based on who paid their deposit first. The first page list is based on who showed interest. We are filling the orders based on when the deposits came in. We hope to have all orders completed by the first week of July. We hope to improve on that timeframe though.

You're currently #5.

UPDATE:

Most parts are fully fabricated. Still a couple of paint apps to apply.
14154570141_1c9da267d0.jpg

Additionally, we are offering an upgrade to the shield hinges. The stock hinges come with pre-drilled holes in it. So there will be those but we are offering to drill simulated rivet holes in the hinges to more accurately duplicate the look of the original shield. Tony's shield has it and you can see a better representation of it here:

13955170477_ca7da7abf2.jpg
13955222068_4416060de4.jpg

This upgrade will be $5 bucks even. That's covers the cost of the drill bit, each shield requires its own titanium drill bit, and the time to drill them out. If you want your hinges drilled, please send the $5+PayPal fees to my email addy so I can pick up the drill bits.

Thanks again for your support.

Last edited:

I'll take the upgrade also

Yep, I'm down for the upgrade as well. Payment is on its way.

Back