Custom '66 Batman Bat-Shield - Second Run Canceled - Deposits Refunded

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom '66 Batman Bat-Shield - Now Accepting Deposits

Got you updated PTass!

SheSaMona- I'll add you to the waitlist.

Thanks for supporting guys!

Zod- yours is going out this week! Coco, you're next!

Just sent payment for the upgrade.

Got you updated Tobor!

Calling Mr. Cocoboloboy, calling Mr. Coco! You're up this week. Need final payment and need to know if you are going with the upgrade or leaving it as is?

Zod- your tracking number will be coming in the next hour or so.

Waitlist is getting close to getting green lit!!!

Got my shield today and it is perfect! Such a well done piece--beautiful construction. I'm really glad I decided to get one. I'll post some pics in the next day or two--I want to make sure I have the time to get some really nice shots to do it justice. If you haven't gotten in on this yet--jump on it!

Zod, so glad you're liking it so far! Can't wait to see your pics. Be sure to pose it with Robin if you can. That would be a first!

Some quick pics--I really want to take some time and get some good pictures but since I don't know when I'll be able to do it these will have to suffice. Holy Bat-Shield--I love this thing! Apologies in advance for the horrible lighting.

batshield 2 (427x640).jpg

batshield close (640x427).jpg

batshield vs joker (640x427).jpg

batshield joker background (427x640).jpg

batshield joker focus (427x640).jpg

That's awesome! Looks great with the figures. jbr09211976, your shield is due for completion next week. Please be ready to forward full payment soon.

Dude seriously why'd you have go and throw Ledger joker in there!? Now I'm like WTF, the shield needs a Romero Joke STAT!!! Great pics GZ! Thanks for sharing! Robin does look cool with it too!

Dude seriously why'd you have go and throw Ledger joker in there!? Now I'm like WTF, the shield needs a Romero Joke STAT!!! Great pics GZ! Thanks for sharing! Robin does look cool with it too!

I agree--Romero Joker is a must

haha so epic the old batman vs the new joker :D

Just wanted to ask you guys to leave us feedback and some rep points if you are so inclined.

When I get the opportunity, I will do the same.

Thanks guys.

Coco, I should have your tracking number Saturday.

payment sent for upgrade/shield as well

Last edited:

Just wanted to ask you guys to leave us feedback and some rep points if you are so inclined.

When I get the opportunity, I will do the same.

Thanks guys.

Coco, I should have your tracking number Saturday.

Awesome! Thank you, Lee! I gotta get me a little shield display stand built for this puppy.

Actually Coco, I just stayed up tonight and finished it. I didn't get a chance to pack it out so it'll go out Friday.

Got you covered bnagra32!

Last edited:

Coco, your shield has shipped! I'll email you the tracking number. Please let us know how you like it when you get it.

jbr09211976, need final payment and let us know if you want the upgrade. Your shield is next up for fabrication!

Coco, your shield has shipped! I'll email you the tracking number. Please let us know how you like it when you get it.

jbr09211976, need final payment and let us know if you want the upgrade. Your shield is next up for fabrication!

:rock

I plan on it, Lee. Looking forward to adding it to the display and posting some pics.

Back