Custom '66 Batman Bat-Shield - Second Run Canceled - Deposits Refunded

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom '66 Batman Bat-Shield - Now Accepting Deposits

Remainder Balance sent.
Thank you!

Joe,

Your shield shipped today! I emailed you the tracking number. Hope you like it! Thanks for your support.

Old Grandpa - yours is next up. Please send your balance this week, $60 + Paypal fees. I have made some significant progress on yours and I could possibly get it out before the weekend.

Re: Custom '66 Batman Bat-Shield - Now Accepting Deposits

Old Grandpa - I went back into the dungeon last night and got your shield about 70% complete. Just an update, no need to rush the payment.

Re: Custom '66 Batman Bat-Shield - Now Accepting Deposits on 1st Run

Visiting a metal shop this week or next to start pricing up the next project!
Lee, great job on these dang shields man! Can't wait to chip in on production later this month!

Just trying to make sure this isn't a custom project that goes on forever.

Guys pay their money, they should get their product in a reasonable time frame.

:goodpost::exactly::mwaha
WORD!

TheWhatWhatNow - tracking number says your shield arrived at your PO Box yesterday. When you pick it up, please let us all know what you think!

Old Grandpa - your shield is ready. Please send your balance this week so that I can get your shield in the mail.

Calling Mr. MightyQ...your shield is ready for an early departure.

Old Grandpa - your shield is due for delivery today! :yess: Do let us know how/if you like it!

Hey if that last spot is still open, please PM me - I want!

Got my shield today. WOW, what a fantastic job you did on this. Well worth the price. Just LOVE it.

Old Grandpa

OG - Sooooo glad you like the shield! Post pics if you get a chance.

Jroug - That spot just opened today. I'll plug you in and let you know when we start accepting deposits.

Wow. Thanks for the compliment! So glad you like the shield and it got to you in good condition.

Tobor - I might be able to get yours out this week with mightyq's if you can pay your balance before weeks end. Let me know and I will try to get it out.

Wow. Thanks for the compliment! So glad you like the shield and it got to you in good condition.

Tobor - I might be able to get yours out this week with mightyq's if you can pay your balance before weeks end. Let me know and I will try to get it out.

I can get payment to you ASAP, but no need to rush. I'd rather you gave yourself time without any pressure. BTW, could you tell me what the remaining balance is?

I can get payment to you ASAP, but no need to rush. I'd rather you gave yourself time without any pressure. BTW, could you tell me what the remaining balance is?

$60+PayPal fees after deposit.
Thx!

Remaining balance sent!

Back