Custom '66 Batman Bat-Shield - Second Run Canceled - Deposits Refunded

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom '66 Batman Bat-Shield - Now Accepting Deposits

Jeb - got you upgraded and updated. Shield will ship Friday or Saturday this week.

Thewhatwhatnow - your next up in the batters box. Please be ready to forward payment next week!

Still trying to crank up production on these to more than 1 per week. At this rate, we will be a little behind on that 60 day initial estimate but hopefully our time will free up a bit to allow for multiple shield fabrications per week to catch up.

Thanks Gents!

jbr09211976 - You are all set. I will forward your tracking number in a few hours.

TheWhatWhatNow - Please forward your balance before next Friday so I can get your shield out to you by weeks end.

Coco, that set up is TITE! MAN! Thanks for the pics!
Hopefully when I take the fam back to Michigan this month, IL get cranking on a few of these with Lee and we can see about opening the wait list.
Again, your display is really really cool. I peeped your onomatopoeias laying there too, so it's just gonna get better and better! Check out that link Lee posted to the guys doing the Mego Plexiglas onomatopoeias cause they are cool.
Thanks for supporting our project.

Thank you, DC and Lee! I love my shield! I don't see that link but I'll keep looking for it.

Here's some more pics.

The WhatWhatNow - Got the payment! Thanks! Started final fabrication last night.

Coco - That looks great! That new pose is outstanding! Love love love it! Here is the link you were looking for. I ordered all three and they are very high quality:
https://www.lasermego.com/store/onomatopoeias

Edit: They are larger than I'd expected. The stands are shorter than I would like though.

Please put me on the wait list for this, it looks fantastic! Thanks!

please put me on the wait list or the, hopefully, second run. thanks

Got you on the list Jaberwaki!

Second Run Confirmed!!!! (Contingent on deposits)

We will request deposits when the first run is complete. The order of deposits received will determine your fabrication spot/week.

We will request deposits when the first run is complete. The order of deposits received will determine your fabrication spot/week.

:yess: thanks man. Just let me know when you want the deposit.

:clap Awesome.

What's next on the agenda??? :hi5:

Back