Custom Bane from batman and Deathstroke Head sculpts

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ashkanls

Super Freak
Reaction score
Custom Bane and Deathstroke head sculpts and if anyone is interested, please post on the thread here so it wont get lost in my PM box. $50 and shipping is $5.00 to the US.

2016 figure:

For Bane I am used a Undertaker WWE Aggression body. 2012

Custom Bane complete. Glow in the dark paint in the tubes.
CustomBane.jpg

Deathstroke custom by Elvis1976 (he made the suit!!)

Last edited:
I hope you include the tubing with the headsculpt :wink1:

Still don't know if I'm in or not. I have to plan everything out.

Last edited:
TonyMeis (Tony and Crystal) are in the process of making a fabric wife beater for Bane that will be for sale by them! :horror:horror:horror:horror

Interesting, how will it look connecting from the head? This is going to be interesting!

I am going to cap the ends on my tubes and fill it with water or glow in the dark paint I have. I will then drill 2 holes in the back of the head where I made round nubs on the sculpt. The question is where to connect the tubes coming out of the head.........

TonyMeis (Tony and Crystal) are in the process of making a fabric wife beater for Bane that will be for sale by them! :horror:horror:horror:horror

We are looking into color and fabric right now. This should be fun. Also what body does everyone prefer to mod the figure on? So we have an idea for the size of the suit.....

Wow, this is getting better by the minute. Custom made clothing now as well? :yess:

I'm planning on using the new muscular Kaustic body as well, depending how that will look once in hand of course. When I see the Max Aggression body, the first thing I think is "awesome!", then the second thought is "those shoulders are fugly".

As for the design of the wife beater, it always changes throughtout the comic, even between single issues in Knightfall.
I don't have a comic scan here at the moment as I'm not at my desktop pc, but I think I prefer this look most, without the buckles though:
385000309_9ff6c25d2b.jpg

This would look great as well, but I don't know how you could pull it off realistically, fitting tightly to the body:
Bane_small.jpg

Back