Custom Bane from batman and Deathstroke Head sculpts

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Deathstroke called and he wants his head :)
P1020480.jpg

Holy Crap! Thanks for posting that, now I know what to use for my Deathstroke...Woot!

...and I'll take the Venom unit, tubes as well Please!

Quick question to elvis1976, before I tear my Thor apart, is the back of the Thor chain mail all chain mail or is it like the front with the black, wife beater section? Trying to figure out how you got the midriff chain mail sewn to the Metal boss wetsuit...if the back is indeed NOT all chain mail then some clever seamstress let out the Thor shirt sleeves and expertly sown those together. Your expertise would be greatly appreciated about another Excellent bash.

The back of thor chanmail isn't chainmail, it is black pleather.

I just use another set of thor shirt and use the sleeves to build the front and back.
Everything was sewn to the metal boss bodysuit.

Dang Seb! That Deathstroke looks fantastic! It never ceases to amaze me how you look at things available in this hobby and can see their potential. I never would have thought about using Thor stuff for a Deathstroke! :google :bow

The back of thor chanmail isn't chainmail, it is black pleather.

I just use another set of thor shirt and use the sleeves to build the front and back.
Everything was sewn to the metal boss bodysuit.

I figured that was how you did it...luckily my Mother is an excellent seamstress and she said she could do it for me with no problem.
Is one Thor shirt enough or should I get another one?

...and Thanks again for the info, I, like everyone else on this board, am always pleasantly astounded by your ingenuity!

Dang Seb! That Deathstroke looks fantastic! It never ceases to amaze me how you look at things available in this hobby and can see their potential. I never would have thought about using Thor stuff for a Deathstroke! :google :bow

Agreed... He really is in a different league when it comes to things like this. That and how seamlessly he is able to pull off a married costume like that.

WoW to the the Deathstroke suit.

The molds are done. I have casted a few heads already. It is hard to get a good clean Bane head, Deathstroke comes out great with little clean up needed. I will cast the Venom Unit today and I hope by Thursday start shipping them. Elvis will be first on my list as I have some of his things he let me barrow and its time to return them. Everyone that gets a Bane head will get 1 foot of tubing.

Please check the first page and make sure I have updated it correctly and you are getting what you asked for too. If I made a mistake or you changed your mind post it.

Can you put me down for a Bain and Deathstroke. Payment will be next week.

...my name doesn't appear to be on the list. Put me down for a Bane head with venom unit please. :)

Also- Where would I go about finding the navy seal pants like yours? I am also using the Undertaker Maximum Aggression body... Will the tank top fit well with it?

Sallah

Last edited:
...my name doesn't appear to be on the list. Put me down for a Bane head with venom unit please. :)

Also- Where would I go about finding the navy seal pants like yours? I am also using the Undertaker Maximum Aggression body... Will the tank top fit well with it?

Sallah

I added you and I will find a link for the pants when i get home and share with everyone.

Back