Custom Bane from batman and Deathstroke Head sculpts

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe see if you can find a faster curing resin. I've found this Magikcast 70D that cures in like four minutes and works pretty amazing. If you like I can forward the info to buy it.

I think this might be of interest to a lot of people here. I got this answer from Kaustic Plastic today redarding the muscular body:

Hi Mate we are in production of KP02 body.
We have the shipment planned with the cargo for worldwide distribution at the end of April.
So it should arrive in the shop in the mid of May.

So we should have it in hand by the end of May, hopefully. :)

Completely understandable. I think I'm on the list for the Bane and Deathstroke so let me know when you get 'em ready and I'll send payment post haste.

Hey bro can you please take me of the list?

Unfortunetly something has come up and I won't be able proceed with this project :(

:horror I hope it isn't anything serious, I thought you were really looking forward to making Bane.

Trust me man I still really wan't to make a comic bane, but this month the bills were way more than expected for some reason, so I have to sacrifice this project, plus I got a drive movie jacket from ebay last week that cost a pretty penny. I might still do this project in the future if the heads are still available. Still can't wait to see how yours comes out.

Trust me man I still really wan't to make a comic bane, but this month the bills were way more than expected for some reason, so I have to sacrifice this project, plus I got a drive movie jacket from ebay last week that cost a pretty penny. I might still do this project in the future if the heads are still available. Still can't wait to see how yours comes out.

It really doesnt matter if you are on the list or off. Fact is when I have lets say 6 heads ready I will post that the first 6 that pays will get the first 6.

Hi Ashkanis, I'd like to modify my order:

Instead of the Bane sculpt, I'd like the Deathstroke sculpt and the components for Deadpool's harness. What's the cost for this so I can send the pay pal tomorrow?

Thanks.

Hi Ashkanis, I'd like to modify my order:

Instead of the Bane sculpt, I'd like the Deathstroke sculpt and the components for Deadpool's harness. What's the cost for this so I can send the pay pal tomorrow?

Thanks.

You got it.

Im almost there with 10 Bane Heads ready to ship!!!!!

...So is that the go-ahead to buy one if you are on the list? :)

Sallah

hmmmm...not sure what ebay tax thing you are referring to....unless its the paypal threshold which basically says you made a profit and therefore you have to get taxed on it that profit....lmk

:)

Back