[Doggie Doc] Indiana Jones Raiders Boots and Accessories (INTEREST)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DO we have price for the shoes and for the set?
The shoes will be around but probably just under $100.

is there any approx ETA when this run will get underway?
Still hoping to get a preorder going here in May. As you all know I am running about 50 different project.... ok, not 50... but a lot of stuff going at once, haha! So I am trying my best not to get too ahead of myself. But the production of the boots specifically will take a long time so I would like to get preorders going so I can start to nail some numbers down.

I've also been making some improvements to the boots which I wanted to show!

In the photos you'll see that I modified the top stitch so that it is raised. I also exaggerated much of the weathering/texturing/scratches as this tends to give a much better look from the printer.

I will also be modifying the gun a little bit so that the cylinder not only spins, but can be flipped out like in a real revolver. That will not take long to do either.

186166763_211921263847511_6810672748687563839_n.png
Screenshot_20210514-092003_Messenger.jpg

Really nice work.

I'm also very curious about the updated revolver, as I thought the first one you did, especially the paint, was perfect.
The revolver will be identical... paint and all. I'll just be updating one small portion of it so that it acts more like a real revolver.

Last edited:
Exciting news, guys! After some 3D printing tests I think I've got the producing process for the boots ready for "mass" producing! It'll all take awhile but I've been waiting to even consider taking preorders until I could be sure on the production and right now things are looking good! So keep your eyes peeled for some announcements soon!

Exciting news, guys! After some 3D printing tests I think I've got the producing process for the boots ready for "mass" producing! It'll all take awhile but I've been waiting to even consider taking preorders until I could be sure on the production and right now things are looking good! So keep your eyes peeled for some announcements soon!

This is great news.

I updated the side arm to have a flip out, rotating cylinder. I made a little animation to show this, and the new parts are printing right now!

[video][/video]

Looks great man. Do you know the exact time frame of when these will be available for order? I'm definitely interested in the DX, but as you know my priority is that E.T. set. Wanna make sure that's squared away first.

I have to say massive respect Andy for your incredible creative drive and productivity. Especially with the ET project on too. It takes me 5 years just to complete something like a model kit.

Please could I also be added to the interest list for the boots?

Last edited:
Looks great man. Do you know the exact time frame of when these will be available for order? I'm definitely interested in the DX, but as you know my priority is that E.T. set. Wanna make sure that's squared away first.
Yeah I get ya! As much as I want to get this proerder going it will still likely be a couple of weeks just so I can make sure I am realistic with what I can get done and when. The preorder will likely stay open for awhile though.

Boots look awesome, DoggieDoc!
The boot detailing (stitching) is insane. And love the new revolving chamber revolver.
That's is just beautiful Doggie! I'm so excited for both items.
I have to say massive respect Andy for your incredible creative drive and productivity. Especially with the ET project on too. It takes me 5 years just to complete something like a model kit.
Please could I also be added to the interest list for the boots?

Thanks, guys! Always striving to do better :).

Back