[Doggie Doc] Indiana Jones Raiders Boots and Accessories (INTEREST)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey jra81984,

can you update the list please? I saw that I wrote two times „interested“. But only one is correct.
Are there any price infos?

Best Regards

Hey jra81984,

can you update the list please? I saw that I wrote two times „interested“. But only one is correct.
Are there any price infos?

Best Regards

As has been the case for about a year now, sufficient interest has been reached, so the list stopped being updated. It's no longer necessary to post your interest.

Not that that's stopped anyone ...

As has been the case for about a year now, sufficient interest has been reached, so the list stopped being updated. It's no longer necessary to post your interest.

Not that that's stopped anyone ...
Hi,
but I wrote on August 25th 2020 that I am interested.
The last place on the interest list is from January 2021. Why Iam not on the list? Maybe it is a misunderstanding.

Hi,
but I wrote on August 25th 2020 that I am interested.
The last place on the interest list is from January 2021. Why Iam not on the list? Maybe it is a misunderstanding.

Being on the list doesn't matter. When it's ready to order, DoggieDoc will post the info for all.

The thread starter posted this a year ago
The list exists more for organization and to see what number of the items may need to be made. Being on the list does not guarantee a spot. Andy will let people know when ordering is open and provide prices when the time comes.

Back