[Doggie Doc] Indiana Jones Raiders Boots and Accessories (INTEREST)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, everyone! Just wanted to give a heads up. Preorder on these sets should be opening in the next week or so.

I'm in the midst of a HUGE print job for one of my projects so the printers are a bit tied up but I want to get boots in production soon after.

So the idea is this will be a preorder with production thereafter. It's hard to say exactly how long that'll take as our depends on how many orders as well as what is ordered... boots only versus DX sets that include boots.

Anyway just wanted to give everyone a heads up!

Last edited:
Hey, everyone! Just wanted to give a heads up. Preorder on these sets should be opening in the next week or so.

I'm in the midst of a HUGE print job for one of my projects so the printers are a bit tied up but I want to get boots in production soon after.

So the idea is this will be a protest with production thereafter. It's hard to say exactly how long that'll take as our depends on how many orders as well as what is ordered... boots only versus DX sets that include boots.

Ashtray just wanted to give everyone a heads up!

auto-correct didn't get a hold of this post did it ? ;):LOL:

That said, I'm super excited for this run, cannot wait, no literally...I can't wait. LOL

Hello, everyone.... the upgrades just keep on coming. I have been unhappy in general with the laces on my last shoe/boot offerings, so I decided to see what I could find as far as braided cord goes... and I found what I believe to be the perfect material. I will be doing a new pair of boots as soon as I have time with the new laces. This should take these boots to an even better level. Thanks, guys.... preorder will open pretty soon!

Also, after reading the first page and seeing the research about the modified Indy gun on-screen, just found it interesting that he did this with the Blade Runner Blaster as well!

just sanded down that inside part of his grip for a more comfortable grip. Perhaps it’s a Ford-specific thing with how he grips his handguns? Really intrigued me haha.

can anybody also point me in the direction of a good satchel?

Aaaand here we are....

IMG_20210628_134111_745.jpg
IMG_20210628_134111_912.jpg
IMG_20210628_134111_828.jpg
IMG_20210628_134111_944.jpg
IMG_20210628_134111_960.jpg

Attachments

• 0322A156-F2EE-4F84-B3B2-E2AEA5713CBC.jpeg
    0322A156-F2EE-4F84-B3B2-E2AEA5713CBC.jpeg
    328.4 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
It is fabulous! I really like that you use real rope as shoelaces, it make the shoes realistic but I do worry about the part which fix the lace. Since it’s really small, I do hope it is hard enough and won’t be broken easily.
They are small, they are thin, and yes, they are fragile. But with the laces placed as I have them they shouldn't be at much risk. The laces themselves essentially support these small parts. I laced these boots myself (and all prototype pairs before this) without breaking them.

Back