[Doggie Doc] Indiana Jones Raiders Boots and Accessories (INTEREST)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know we're not supposed to express interest anymore, but there is a LOT of interest in this project.
I know his haha. I've been waiting on my new large format printer to arrive, and I just got notice it's on its way. I've is setup in going to test it with these shoes.

Late discovering this thread, but interested in ordering as well. Ill keep an eye out for the order announcement.

New printer is in the house! I hope this helps solve some of the annoying production problems I was having! I will be taking all day tomorrow to rearrange my workshop to accommodate the new printer. I have been needing to rearrange my printing area anyway so this is a perfect opportunity.

New printer is in the house! I hope this helps solve some of the annoying production problems I was having! I will be taking all day tomorrow to rearrange my workshop to accommodate the new printer. I have been needing to rearrange my printing area anyway so this is a perfect opportunity.
Cheers.
It's good news! Hope all is well.

Really hope we see this soon. My Indy needs these boots and the revolver to take it to the next level. Lol

There it is! Don't get too excited now this is a brand new printer and the first print ever... might need some trial and error! But it's promising that I have a successful print that didn't immediately fail!

20211125_071425.jpg

We are all anxious for the race to open ... I hope it will be soon I get those boots and the revolver ... there is less left

Back