[Doggie Doc] Indiana Jones Raiders Boots and Accessories (INTEREST)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Large scale test went well...
20211201_155311.jpg

Looks wonderful Andy. Any idea of when preorders will go live for this? And is this going to be a limited run?
Not sure only because I am trying to organize all my end of year stuff. Relatively soon though? Within a couple weeks probably. I am also trying to get a head start on production, as you can see from the shot of the multiple pairs of boots. There is a huge demand for these boots and I have no idea how many I realistically CAN or WANT to make, haha.... obviously I want to do this but do I want to make 150 pairs of boots??? I dunno...

And yeah it will be limited in some way. I will either just say "I am only making this many" or I will open orders and see what I get to before deciding when to stop.

Wow! The finished product looks amazing. I love that the packaging box is just as well thought out and put together as the products themselves.

Personally I’d display the box along with the figures:)

Bravo, mate.

my idea was just the boots and the gun .... now that i see the final result i will go for the DX set

Back