[Doggie Doc] Indiana Jones Raiders Boots and Accessories (INTEREST)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My barefoot JonesšŸ˜•
43EA8664-9984-4437-8871-E574BDC57099.jpeg

Same here. I managed to grab a pair of the Present Toys Indy boots to hold me over till these new ones are available.

Hey all.

So I was well into producing on these sets when I got a pretty significant snag with the Revolver. I was very unhappy with the way the cylinder moved in and out and I've been thinking of the best way to resolve it. I either need to try a new resin or i might eliminate the moving mechanism altogether. As much as I like the fact that the cylinder could be flipped out and revolve it is not worth it if it doesn't LOOK good.

To that end a new resin arrives Friday which I'll try out next week. In the meantime my large format printer is finally back to the resin I was using for the shoes so I'll begin printing those again too.

Thanks for the update, DoggieDoc! I have to admit not being too concerned about the cylinder flipping out but hope the new resin gives you a good sense of whether it's feasible.

Thanks for the update, DoggieDoc! I have to admit not being too concerned about the cylinder flipping out but hope the new resin gives you a good sense of whether it's feasible.
Thanks for the opinion. I'd love to hear other thoughts while I await the resin.

I agreeā˜šŸ¼

Yea I agree with others. Itā€™s a cool feature to open up yourself and have a little child-like fun spinning it for a couple seconds but canā€™t really see it being used as an actual display option.

Back