[Doggie Doc] Indiana Jones Raiders Boots and Accessories (INTEREST)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please excuse me if this has already been covered in an earlier post, but not sure how this works… do you direct message those interested once you have established the price?

Just a few details i never shared about the idol... This is specifically the "Hero" version of the idol with the embedded glass eyes that is seen in close up shots on the stone pedestal. This version also has a different mouth with less of a down turned look to it. And contrary to many replicas this version of the idol does not have a reflective chrome gold finish; rather the finish is more of a satin gold.

I modified the paint job from the prototype which was now of a yellow gold (like 14K). Screenshots make it very clear the idol is now of an orange gold (like 24K) so I went ahead and added an translucent overcoat to give it that appearance.

I've posted photos of the completed Idols as well as some in progress shots as I was working on them.
DSC09499.JPG
DSC09497.JPG
DSC09502.JPG
20220209_102215.jpg
20220209_114439.jpg
20220209_124917.jpg
20220209_151335.jpg

🤦🏻‍♂️ Pretty sure it’s been said like, three times already. There is no list. It will be first come first served when announced by Doggie.
More than 3 at this point! That's why I wish the OP (@jra81984) would update the initial posts and thread title with updated info so that ppl can hopefully stop asking to be put on a list. But I don't think the OP has been in this thread for quite awhile

Back