[Doggie Doc] Indiana Jones Raiders Boots and Accessories (INTEREST)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m in no rush. I think people just get FOMO.
I know...I just wanted to provide a little context 😀

By the way I sent the full set to jra81984 and he snapped some photos is some outdoor lighting...
received_4859813400707010.jpeg
received_475474070796269.jpeg
received_435962094945839.jpeg
received_2999705047012010.jpeg
received_457116812798654.jpeg
received_3239046986341263.jpeg
received_323864333085174.jpeg

Those revolver details look so crisp!

Is the plan still to paint the stitching lines on the boots? Noticed these latest ones don't seem to be painted like some of the early shots we saw.

Those revolver details look so crisp!

Is the plan still to paint the stitching lines on the boots? Noticed these latest ones don't seem to be painted like some of the early shots we saw.
You're talking the ones on top of the toes? They're painted... these particular shots don't highlight them very well it's all.

people really need to learn to read the thread. It has been mentioned countless times that there is no list :rolleyes: there hasn’t been one for months.

@jra81984 can you please remove the list from the first page and the word “Interest” from the thread title so that people can hopefully stop being asked to be put on that list?

Last edited:
I guess in earlier shots (possibly the initial paint test) I thought some of the stitching on the side was painted too.

View attachment 441482
Ahhh I see. Yeah they're painted and will be. It's part of the aging/dry brushing technique. There will of course be some variability in exactly what each pair looks like but yes, the goal is that the stitching is highlighted to a degree.

Awesome looking progress, with the limited run will there be a per-person limit on orders? I was hoping to get a couple boots total (complete set plus extra boots).

Awesome looking progress, with the limited run will there be a per-person limit on orders? I was hoping to get a couple boots total (complete set plus extra boots).

There's a joke here about the Boot Nazi, and "No boots for you" but I'll be darned if I just can't put it together.

No limit, really. I mean I'd like to be reasonable... like I don't want anyone buying 10 pairs or something silly.

And to be clear it's limited FOR NOW. I certainly have no problem producing boots again in the future (probably not the DX sets), I just don't know when that might be. And as I said before I'm only limiting it in the first place because I have so much else going on that I need to be realistic when how much time I have.

Back