Head sculpture Evil Dead 2 Dead by Dawn: Ash Williams head sculpt, and boots (CLOSED)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed, waiting on pics and then I will send deposit for painted sculpt

we really don't have 15 people who want an upgrade to their Ash Williams figure ? I'm really surprised and disappointed

Would it break any forum rules to post a link to this thread on the collectorsfreaks “show some ash” forum?
I feel like people have always wanted an accurate Campbell sculpt, so I can only assume people just don’t know about this, and that’s the reason for low numbers?

Would it break any forum rules to post a link to this thread on the collectorsfreaks “show some ash” forum?
I feel like people have always wanted an accurate Campbell sculpt, so I can only assume people just don’t know about this, and that’s the reason for low numbers?
I already posted on there about this (no link) only really got two people. You can post as well with a link there if you think it will help. We only need two more people.

Posted on my Instagram Story as well.
Screenshot_20220714-174225_Instagram.jpg

Back