[Fan Customs] OPEN: Custom 1/6 - TDK Bunker & GC Rooftop - Shelf-Top Diorama Cases

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fan

1/6 addicted since 2012
Premium Member
Reaction score
[Fan Customs] OPEN: Custom 1/6 - TDK Bunker & GC Rooftop - Shelf-Top Diorama Cases

The lack of space for collectibles can be annoying. It would be cool to have compact yet classy diorama cases for some of the figures, giving additional space for collectibles and adding a new eye catcher to the collection at the same time.

They will be made to fit perfectly on top of Detolf cabinets for example but can of course be placed elsewhere as well.

If you know my Bat-Bunker diorama project already, you can get an idea of how it will look like.

If there is enough interest I will make a limited run of both cases, other cases may follow.

#01 TDK Bunker Diorama Case

Lets you recreate the Bat-Bunker setup in 1/6, with accurate textures and proportions. This version will get the same attention to detail and quality as the small number of commissions for the big Bat-Bunker diorama I made (I am no longer making them as it's way to time and space intensive to build them).
It will be big enough to house the HT Armory plus Bruce and Alfred of course and will come with a fully lighted ceiling and a rectangular acrylic side window.

#02 GC Rooftop Diorama Case

(Teaser will follow soon.)

This case I will build mainly to house the new Bat-Signal, Blake & Gordon set by HT. I will recreate the iconic rooftop where the Bat-Signal was placed, including a handrail, detail parts, an accurate night time GC backdrop and a cubic acrylic window (2 sidewalls and the top).

These cases will be finished approx. by February 2016 with progress to come before.

Price: Depends a lot on the number of people that are on board. The more are in the lower the price, as for example parts like the custom SMD modules, acrylic windows and so on become more affordable at a higher number. For the TDK Bunker the price is $ 560 if 5 people are in and it goes down to $ 420 if 25 people are in (please find all steps in the list below).

Payment: If you want to secure a spot, you only need to send a deposit of $ 80 via PayPal (please pm me for the details). The rest can be sent in installments like approx. $ 100 steps for example. Pm me and we can work something out.

Bonus offer: If you want a custom 1/6 Bat-Bunker related bonus package I'll be making exclusively for this project (will be shown here soon) with your Bat-Bunker Diorama case, please send $ 420 (the open amount then depends on the number of people that will be in as described above, in any case not more than $ 140 of course).
I offer that as you support the project as I don't have to pay everything upfront out of my own pocket.

Insured and trackable shipping is $ 45 to anywhere.

Please lmk if you have any questions.

Interest list for #01 TDK Bunker Diorama Case:

1)
2)
3)
4)
5) - if 5 are in this will happen at $ 560 per diorama
6)
10) - if 10 are in the price goes down to $ 520 per diorama
20) - if 20 are in the price goes down to $ 460 per diorama
25) - if 25 (maximum number) are in the price goes down to $ 420 per diorama

Last edited:
Re: Custom 1/6 - Detolf Toppings - TDK Bunker & GC Rooftop Diorama Cases

**** Reserved for more pics. ****

I would be all about that Bunker. That is amazing.

Do you have a price set for the bunker #1? Please pm me if you can. Thanks

Not yet but I can say it will definitely be under the 500 mark.

Re: [Fan Customs] OPEN: Custom 1/6 - Shelf-Top Dioramas - TDK Bunker & GC Rooftop

EDIT: Got some quotes for essential parts via phone at work so I made a quick calculation and updated the first post with more information.
This is now open for actual reservations!

Re: [Fan Customs] OPEN: Custom 1/6 - TDK Bunker & GC Rooftop - Shelf-Top Diorama Case

Not soo much interest in this yet. :lol
Looks like this might not happen

Can you please lmk, is it the price or the concept?

Last edited:
Re: [Fan Customs] OPEN: Custom 1/6 - TDK Bunker & GC Rooftop - Shelf-Top Diorama Case

I'd like to see pictures of the rooftop!

PS: I'd be interested in #1 if I didn't purchase the full bunker. :wink1:

Thanks friend, the rooftop diorama will happen but the small version of the Bat-Bunker teased here will most likely not happen. Not enough interest and under 5 dioramas it makes no sense as it would become more expensive.

Back