GalactiCustoms! New Paint Tutorial- Mixing Skin Tones!!!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Galactiboy's Customs and Kitbashes of Terror!!! Evil Dead II Ed- paint test!!!

evil ed is looking good sir ;)

your Sloth is coming along nicely too.

the original make-up for sloth reminds me a lot of a happy version of the 'Hills Have Eyes' remake make-up for Pluto.

Re: Galactiboy's Customs and Kitbashes of Terror!!! AWIL Demon Nazi WIP!

Got started on this the other day, but it's a figure I've wanted for a long time. I'm going for the "Curly" demon from the "An American Werewolf in London" nightmare sequence.

Still quite a bit to do (add ears and revise the sneer & teeth), but I think he's taking shape:

688C6E99-C346-4F6C-96ED-121CA01B67C4-523-00000033BBF371A7_zps68ebeb0c.jpg

Kickin' the scupt lately Joey.
I like everything I see, awesome job on sloth.

Thanks Seb, I'll try to get this one finished up tonight... Or at least give him some ears and try him out on a Nazi uniform I bought 3 years ago for the figure :lol

Got more work done on the sculpt last night... but I now need to go back and revise quite a bit of his shape as he's a bit too rounded and the back of his head is extra long. So a bit more work and I think he'll be in the bag.

But here's a shot w/a uniform:

675EB40D-D0F4-4683-9363-25D5869A47EB-171-00000005DC1CD7A9_zps0bc01f90.jpg

Some great looking custom work going on there Galacticboy.

Cheers,
Peter.

Re: Galactiboy's Customs and Kitbashes of Terror!!! AWIL Nazi WIP & Evil Ed Update!!!

Thanks guys :duff

Got some more work done on Evil Ed. I cut off the neck and put him on a Soldier Story body with clothing from the eBay seller Mini-Barbie and Bruce Lee shoes.

Still not 100% complete as I need to touch up the neck (got some paint rubs when I was fitting the head) and tame the collar and shirt. But I'd say he's in the 90% range.

eviledh_zps8e8cd26b.jpg

eviledi_zps305f4544.jpg

eviledj_zpsd872d2a9.jpg

I really dig Evil Ed! Did you do the sculpt yourself?

Edit: nevermind. I just saw that you did. He look really good.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Re: Galactiboy's Customs and Kitbashes of Terror!!! AWIL Nazi WIP & Evil Ed Update!!!

Thanks man, yeah it was my own :duff

Couple better futzed pics of Ed and some with Ed and the Deadite Ash:

eviledk_zps0df8b964.jpg

eviledm_zpsac1a3921.jpg

eviledn_zps648f9910.jpg

eviledl_zpsffc67a84.jpg

Re: Galactiboy's Customs and Kitbashes of Terror!!! Evil Dead II Henrietta WIP!!!

Gonna try and work up a severed Henrietta head to add to the Evil Dead/AOD display.

I'll Swallow Your Soul... just as soon as I get a jaw :huh
c90d0df9-3453-47d7-9439-23c74e894a36_zps0e46b0d8.jpg

Re: Galactiboy's Customs and Kitbashes of Terror!!! Evil Dead II Henrietta WIP!!!

you could pose your ash from the swallow your soul scene lol

Damn, GB, bringing the heat! Dig it. :rock

:rock:rock:rock

Last edited:
Re: Galactiboy's Customs and Kitbashes of Terror!!! Evil Dead II Henrietta Update!!!

I present to you: "I'll swallow your soul"... the refrigerator magnet:

403F3B3D-BF34-4575-B3BF-D40DDCC8E9B9-137-0000001BF8FAAD2F_zpscef69ae3.jpg

E820147D-91F5-467F-81F3-87FDA65B1DC7-137-0000001CFBEF37B1_zpsf2f26728.jpg

I had just enough silicone putty to make a half mould of the face, but it was enough to try what it would look like with paint. And after I added a magnet to the back it's a new way to hold up my kids art projects :lol

Last edited:
Re: Galactiboy's Customs and Kitbashes of Terror!!! Evil Dead II Henrietta Update!!!

Success! Finally got a nice clean cast of something... a few small bubbles on the chin, but very easily filled in. But more importantly all of the fine detail came through... can't wait to slap some paint on Henrietta :rock :rock :rock

2BB284D9-7D93-49E5-BDEA-9FBEEE004160-1983-0000016B218D161A_zpsa263a047.jpg

Feels good to finally feel like I'm turning a corner on getting casts to work. And huge thanks to Mando for answering a lot of questions I had about casting :duff

Back