GalactiCustoms! New Paint Tutorial- Mixing Skin Tones!!!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GalactiCustoms-Taking Commissions! Toxie☢Dutch☢Lawrence☢Piett☢Hobbitses☢Conan WIP

:rock :rock

I did not know you had a PhD, that is pretty badass. I like you so we cool.

I feel like you are gonna get big soon that I should start booking you months out now.

Thanks, although I'm going to intentionally not get big, at least crazy busy. I don't want a career or 2nd paycheck out of this; just a way to work and improve on this part of the hobby for myself and use some of the funds to reinvest into my collection.

anyone who gives their daughter a dewback for a pony is trustworthy in my book...............:lecture

I have to agree with that :lecture

Not to mention he once sent me a Daniel LaRusso action figure. :lecture

That is also true... man there have been some good times on this board :panic:

Re: GalactiCustoms-Taking Commissions! Toxie☢Dutch☢Lawrence☢Piett☢Hobbitses☢Conan WIP

Sorry. Skiman is too busy working on that Copperhead sculpt to worry about anything else at the moment :(

That trumps all these other things GB brings up.

He needs to finish that **** up, I want some Meyers from him.

****, I forgot I owe you pictures!

Galticboy said:
That is also true... man there have been some good times on this board :panic:

Remember when Paypal stole our nickel :lol

Indeed...:lol

Awesome... and damn it's easy to foget how amazing that Godfather figure is. I didn't keep him, but still it's one of the best looking figures I've ever seen in person :lecture

Yeah, he was nice, but I dumped mine for $450 and never regretted it :yess:

Better than me, I sold mine before it started selling for anything above retail :monkey2

I've had a few of those too. I sold my HT Two-Face for $100 now its around $300.

Well... onto more pleasant things, here's a WIP of the base. I haven't glossed anything yet, but the basic look of the human soup and blood is done.

conanf_zps26ce3f80.jpg

Yay, human soup! :yuck

Anyone down for Mola Rams?!??!

So you will go to Pankot Palace... and find Shivalinga... and bring back to us.

Ski :D

Yesssssss! I could dig my claws into a SkiMola! :panic: :panic:

You really wanna complete the circle I'll send you a handful of heads DarkArtist never finished and sent back on various stages of paint :cool:

The devil in me wants to kow what heads you have... :dunno

Not to mention he once sent me a Daniel LaRusso action figure. :lecture

Put him in a body bag.... Yeah.

:monkey3

Sorry. Skiman is too busy working on that Copperhead sculpt to worry about anything else at the moment :(

Mando der Commando likes this.
icon14.gif

Who spilt the soup :cuss
The devil in me wants to kow what heads you have... :dunno

It was some HT Aliens heads, SS LotR heads and couple others. I have since got them painted, I was just being bitter and snarky :monkey3

Brilliant! :clap

I do what I can :lol

Hope to have Conan close to wrapped up tonight or tomorrow. The extra Avatar hand came in so I can add a bit of meat to the Pea-ple Soup™ :rock

Suppose Pea-ple Soup ™ tastes like Soylent Green?

You just blew my mind...

soylent.gif

One final WIP of Conan... still need to do some touch-ups and finish the hand. But this is mostly done now:

conang_zpsb70dce7e.jpg

"What is a paintbrush compared to the hand that wields it? Look at the realistic blood spatter on your body, the pea soup on your steps. I gave you this!"

Awesome... :lol

Although it does make me a bit sad we never got a Thulsa Doom.

That's looking particularly badass! The bloodwork on the hands is my favorite!

Who spilt the soup :cuss

It was some HT Aliens heads, SS LotR heads and couple others. I have since got them painted, I was just being bitter and snarky :monkey3

Sigh. I remember when the Aliens crew were the epitome of cool on SSF. Before the dark times. Before Batman.:monkey3

I'm calling it Pea-ple Soup™ :lecture

Let it be written.

Back