GalactiCustoms! New Paint Tutorial- Mixing Skin Tones!!!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GalactiCustoms-Taking Commissions! Toxie☢Dutch☢Lawrence☢Piett☢Hobbitses☢Conan WIP

You really wanna complete the circle I'll send you a handful of heads DarkArtist never finished and sent back on various stages of paint :cool:

At least you got them back, unlike our Mola Rams.

Re: GalactiCustoms-Taking Commissions! Toxie☢Dutch☢Lawrence☢Piett☢Hobbitses☢Conan WIP

Man, I was so happy I passed on Mola Ram... at the time I was stoked as it was probably one of the best 1/6 figures I'd seen. But I wasn't down with the $300 price and already had a bit of a bad feeling about BlindVoyeur and Les. Even with that I was still tempted, but decided against.

:lol

I forgot all about that. Thanks for reminding me :mad:

I just remembered it myself so I decided to bring it up just for you.

Man, I was so happy I passed on Mola Ram... at the time I was stoked as it was probably one of the best 1/6 figures I'd seen. But I wasn't down with the $300 price and already had a bit of a bad feeling about BlindVoyeur and Les. Even with that I was still tempted, but decided against.

Ugh ya that was a great call. Those were my n00b years when it came to customs. I was just too excited.

Well if it's any consolation I've figured up totals and I'm out about $600 on custom projects that went south over the years. Most of that shared between Les and DA... with a bit sent to Chris Howes :lol

The only two prolific custom debaucles I missed were Sovereign Studios (since I did get my stuff from him) and BlindVoyeur who I only bought a pair of Joker pants from long before he went south :lol

I just remembered it myself so I decided to bring it up just for you.

Thanks for thinking of me :lol

Well if it's any consolation I've figured up totals and I'm out about $600 on custom projects that went south over the years. Most of that shared between Les and DA... with a bit sent to Chris Howes :lol

The only two prolific custom debaucles I missed were Sovereign Studios (since I did get my stuff from him) and BlindVoyeur who I only bought a pair of Joker pants from long before he went south :lol

I think I was down about $500 last I checked. I did get the House head from Howes, but lost money to BV/Les/Josh and Stinky Pink.

Anyone down for Mola Rams?!??!

So you will go to Pankot Palace... and find Shivalinga... and bring back to us.

Ski :D

Last edited:

Crap... forgot about stinky Pink; let's put that closer to $700 then :lol

Crap... forgot about stinky Pink; let's put that closer to $700 then :lol
Glad I could remind you :yess:

You've just about broken even then on all those smoking deals you fine on sheet :lol.....:(

Anyone down for Mola Rams?!??!

So you will go to Pankot Palace... and find Shivalinga... and bring back to us.

Ski :D

I would love for you to do a Mola Ram Dave but I want your H1 first now. :)

Glad I could remind you :yess:

You've just about broken even then on all those smoking deals you fine on sheet :lol.....:(

Why do you think I'm so cheap... just trying to balance out my stupidity when it comes to getting burned on customs :lol

Ugh I forgot about CHowes, I lost about $80 to him as well. My totally is only $380 so far.

tumblr_lp9u38bWPd1qlw4an.gif

Ski

Why do you think I'm so cheap... just trying to balance out my stupidity when it comes to getting burned on customs :lol
Ya win some ya loose some....such is life :dunno
My totally is only $380 so far.

Amateur :cool:

Ya win some ya loose some....such is life :dunno

Amateur :cool:

I know right? :) After the Mola Ram incident, that soured me for YEARS, I only recently got back into customs this year.

Thanks for trusting me then Sexy...

If it helps, I hold a PhD and have worked at the same job for over 5 years. I'm married, take care of my child,own my home and my car is paid off... so I feel the stability factor on me is quite high :duff

If it helps, I hold a PhD and have worked at the same job for over 5 years. I'm married, take care of my child,own my home and my car is paid off... so I feel the stability factor on me is quite high :duff

:rock :rock

I did not know you had a PhD, that is pretty badass. I like you so we cool.

I feel like you are gonna get big soon that I should start booking you months out now.

anyone who gives their daughter a dewback for a pony is trustworthy in my book...............:lecture

Not to mention he once sent me a Daniel LaRusso action figure. :lecture

Sorry. Skiman is too busy working on that Copperhead sculpt to worry about anything else at the moment :(

Not to mention he once sent me a Daniel LaRusso action figure. :lecture
That trumps all these other things GB brings up.

Back